Shopping Trip

Samantha's POV

     The men load up into their Lincoln Navigator. Each one gives me a hug and a belly rub before getting in. Marcus kisses my forehead and tells me to behave before getting into the passenger seat. I stand there, waving as they drive off. 

     I am watching as they go out of view when Keith pulls up in a teal Jeep Cherokee. The color screams brightness and I wonder who's vehicle it is as it doesn't quite seem like a color choice made by the men. I don't ponder it for long when Daniel and I get in. Keith wits for me to put on my seatbelt before he takes off.

     " Do we have to go shopping?" I whine from the back seat. Shopping is by far my least favorite thing to do. I know... not your typical girl. lol. "Yes, and you have to get at least twenty different outfits, or we won't take you to our favorite pizza place." Daniel says, smirking.

     "Five," I say but he shakes his head. "I'm on strict orders to spoil you." "Ten?" I question. "Fourteen, two full weeks worth, and you must get shoes and undergarments too." He quips back. 

     "What about seven? Chris can bring more of my stuff when he comes this weekend. Besides.... I like wearing things that smell like all of you," I say slouching in my seat. Daniel shakes his head at me, but I can tell that he is smiling.

2 hours later

     We are finally done shopping for my clothes. I now had eight full bags of clothing in the back of the Jeep and we were sitting down at the local pizza parlor waiting for our food. I am so exhausted from the whole shopping experience, but I know that the men meant well. "I thought that would never end! At least the lingerie store was fun." I say with a chuckle. 

     Both Keith and Daniel blush. I had made sure to embarrass them there by asking their opinion on quite a few 'scandalous' items, which I would never wear. "Next time we go there, we'll have to make sure that Gabriel is with us. I'm sure he'd love to give you his opinion." Keith says with a smirk. My cheeks flush as this time, I'm the one blushing.

     The waitress shows up with our pizza before I can respond. It smells so amazing that we just start digging into our food. I am almost done with a slice of ham and pineapple, when I feel eyes on me. You know that feeling where you just know that someone is watching you? It sends the hair on the nape of your neck on end and makes you feel uneasy.

     Scanning out the window into the street, I see several people walking by, but no one looking at us. The feeling doesn't ease, but I try to ignore it. We finish up and get ready to leave. I let the guys pay and we walked to the grocery store next door. 

     Keith acts like a gentleman and does a little bow and motions with his hand for me to take the lead. I start picking out things that I like without question until we get to the produce department. The guys give me grief as I toss spinach and asparagus in the cart. 

     "What's with the green s**t?" Daniels says reaching to take them out. "It's healthy for you, and it tastes good. Watch.... I'll make them for dinner tonight." I retort, grabbing them from him and putting them back in the cart. 

     I made sure to grab all the items I would need to bake as I was craving fresh muffins and my peanut butter fudge. These men didn't seem to have much to offer in the kitchen for baking and I knew that Chris would be wanting my infamous sweets when he came over next.

     "I'm not eating that crap!" Keith mumbles. "You will, or you won't get any of my peanut butter fudge for dessert!" I say. Keith instantly shuts up, and Daniel starts bouncing like a five year old at the mention of my sweet treats. His enthusiasm is contagious and I laugh at his antics.

     We make quick work of the rest of our grocery shopping and go to the checkout to pay. I'm getting into the Jeep, when I get the feeling of being watched again. I start scanning our surroundings and see movement in an alley across the street. An uncontrollable gasp escapes my throat. Keith must have heard me cause he rushed over to my side.

     "What's wrong?" Keith says, his brow furrowed with concern. "There's someone watching me in the alley," I say pointing in the direction of the alley. "Daniel! Stay with Sam." Keith commands before running to the alley. Daniel comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me as he scans our surroundings. His touch comforts me and some of my unnoticed tension leaves.

     Time seems to slow down as a few minutes pass and feel like at least thirty. I was starting to worry when Keith pops out of the alley. "Whoever it was got away. I couldn't even follow them. There was a faint floral scent, but nothing I could track." Keith said. With a hand on my back, he guides me back into the Jeep. He helps me in and puts my set belt on for me. 

     My hands were shaking. I didn't see hi face, but I knew who it was. "Michael," I whisper. "How do you know? I would've smelled rogue. " Keith says. They don't know him like I do. "When he captured me, I had some of my scent blocker in my tent. He must be using it. That's why you faintly smelled flowers and not a rogue. Chris just thought it was my natural scent when I wore it." I explained. 

     Daniel looks back at me and I can see the worry in his eyes. "We need to tell the others." Daniel says. He looks forward again without another word. An uncomfortable silence surrounds us as we drive back to the house.

Michael's POV

     I watched from the rooftops as those mutts drove off with my angel. I've been watching them from a distance for days and my wolf growls every time one of them touches her. She was mine. My mind swirled, trying to come up with a plan.

     How dare they take my angel from me!

     I was out scoping some land for our new territory when they came across our hide out. My Second and I were the only ones still alive since he was with me as well. Right now, he's out looking for more rogues to raise our numbers as I keep an eye on my angel. For now, I will wait and watch, but she will be mine.

     "Don't get too comfy angel..... I'm coming for you and my pup!"

Please vote and comment.