Home

Samantha's POV

     " Hehehe! That tickles Mommy!....." The angelic voice of the little girl I am tickling on the floor, giggles out. Little arms wrap around my neck from behind. "Gocha mommy!" The child on my back says. All giggles stop as the little girl in front of me stands up. She squishes my cheeks in between her small hands. "Wake up mommy. Daddies need you." Faint banging can be heard in the distance. "Wake up!"

     I wake up to what feels like my babies playing soccer in my belly. My eyelids feel like lead and I struggle to open them. Kyle's glorious laugh fills my ears. It sounds like he is lying right next to me.

     " Ha ha! This reminds me of that alien movie,......Wait.. They're not going to come out like they did in the movie are they?" he says. I can feel a warm hand on my belly.

     Smack!

     " Ow!" Kyle grumbles.

     " Grow up Kyle! You know they don't come out like that." You can hear Marcus' exhaustion in his voice.

     My eyes are still heavy, but a few tears still sneak their way out. It feels like a weight has been lifted off of me as I realize that my babies are moving again. I feel the need to correct my men. "Sssometimes they will come out of the belly.'cough'. But that's only if.'cough,cough' if the Doctor feels like there is any risk."

     " She's alive!" Kyle says in what I'm assuming is his Doctor Frankenstein voice.

     There's a banging coming from somewhere above us. I finally crack my eyes open and see that Marcus has a glass of water with a straw close to my lips. My eyes wander the room as I gulp down the sweet nectar.

     The room is similar to our living room but not quite. "Where are we?" I ask once I've had enough to drink.

     " We're home silly." Kyle says. His hands are still on my belly like he is trying to play with them and I look down.

     Woah! My belly is huge!

     " How long was I out for?" I ask in shock. Marcus looks like he's staring off in the distance which tells me that he's mind linked someone. Several sets of feet are thudding above us and stomping down a set of stairs.

     " You were out for five weeks. You're so beautiful already, you don't need anymore beauty sleep." Kyle says and winks at me.

     Several sets of arms surround me as I'm engulfed by the new arrivals. Edward and Cain are spackled with paint and Gabriel and Chris are covered in sawdust. Keith, Daniel and Steven have tool belts on, but otherwise look normal. A moment later, I take in what Kyle said.

     FIVE WEEKS! I was out for that long! That means I'm about sixteenish weeks along. I'm going to be a mom in a month!

     I tried to lift my hand to run through my hair and noticed an I.V. sticking out of it. After a little wiggling, I realized that they had put in a catheter as well.

     Looking around again, I decided to ask," Did we move?" All the men look at Gabriel.

     " We're still in the Warrior's cabin. We've just expanded a little." Gabriel says with pride.

     We now had a dining room, on the left, attached to the kitchen. The living room was shifted down. They had knocked down the walls to Gabriel and Cain's room, which was originally right next to the living room. The living room was a little larger now, and the guys had already set up play pens and a little play area in the corner.