New Bundle

Samantha's POV

     A hiss escapes my lips as a sharp pain jolts me awake. Poor Marcus was trying to be gentle while carrying me, but my thighs were rubbing together, causing the discomfort I now felt. He whispers his apology to me as he carries me. The others are surrounding us as we walk.

     That's when I smelled it... Aspens and rain. Knowing that Gabriel was nearby made me uneasy. My wolf was on the edge, she seemed excited, but for some reason I didn't want to see him. I think I honestly just didn't want him to see me... not like this.

     Stephen and Edward split apart, and sure enough, there he was. I looked into his eyes and there was a storm of emotions...lust, love, then recognition, confusion, anger and finally..... worry. His lack of acknowledgement hurt as he ushered us inside.

     "Set her down on the couch. Doc is on his way." Gabriel says. His nonchalance stings if I'm not lying. "How soon will he be here?" Marcus asked. "fifteen to twenty minutes." Gabriel said, and sat down on a chair nearby.

     Marcus situated me so I stretched out on the couch with my head in his lap. Edward sat down on the floor by Marcus's legs, then rested his head on my arm. Kyle gently lifted my legs and sat down, placing my feet in his lap. I should've felt agitated at their closeness, but it just felt right to have these men so close. A few others sat in couches and chairs around the living room.

     Steven walked into the living room carrying a sandwich on a plate, and a glass of milk and the others helped me sit up so I could eat. Before I took a bite, I resituated myself so I was slightly leaning on Marcus. Then I lifted my legs and tucked my feet underneath Kyle's thigh.

     Steven joined Edward on the floor so they were both right below me. I took the top piece of bread off and ate that first. I then proceeded to dissect the sandwich by eating the tomatoes first, then the lettuce. One by one and layer by layer.

     Marcus lifted his arm up and put it around me, then started to introduce the other men. "On the left there is Keith. He is eighteen, and Edward's younger brother. Next is Daniel Masons, no relation to anyone here. Then there is Cain. He..."

     Cain cut Marcus off before he could say more. "Good to see you again. I'm sure Chris will be relieved to hear you're now safe. He was worried that you've been gone so long. He said something about your trips never taking this long last night when we spoke."

     "I'll have to call him. He doesn't need to keep worrying about me, " I said sadly. He'll be hurt when he finds out I've hidden so much.

     Marcus picked back up on the introductions, " and last but not least, our head warrior and next alpha Ga.."

     "Gabriel" this time it was me that cut Marcus off. My voice sounded deep and raspy from not talking. I gave Gabriel a weak smile then I looked away to observe the other men as I continued to eat.

     Keith looked a lot like Edward and Gabriel. Edward was still the stockiest as Keith had more of a runner's build. His black hair was spiked with the tips colored a bright blue. His eyes were the same blue as Edward and Marcus's, but he smelled like vanilla bean.

     It was obvious that Daniel had no blood ties to these guys. He had red hair that curled a little on the ends and green eyes. He was tan, with a light sprinkle of freckles. I chuckled a little imagining him in a kilt, as I thought he would be what a Scottish lord might look like. It didn't surprise me that he faintly smelled like a carrot cake.

     After finishing my sandwich, I drank the whole glass of milk, grudgingly. Daniel walked over to me and grabbed my empty plate and glass. He then walked out of the room and I watched as he entered the kitchen. I cuddled into Marcus's side when Gabriel spoke. "Doc is here."