Rescued

6 Weeks after Samantha's kidnapping

***Warning, This chapter contains some violence and hints of s*xual abuse.***

Gabriel's POV

     Bang. Crack

     The table that I had just punched practically crumbled to the ground.

     " SIX WEEKS!... AND NO SIGN OF HER!" My mother rushed over at my outburst and started to rub my back. She was trying to comfort me, but it was of no use. The only one that could calm me right now is still missing.

     Xander and Nate were standing next to my men. I know the brothers held themselves responsible, and so did I, at least until Keith made me realize that Sam wouldn't blame them. If anything, she would just be happy that they were alive.

     The Gathering had come to an abrupt end after Sam was taken and the shewolves were escorted home. Every pack that we had an alliance with, sent over their extra warriors to help us search, but it has been six weeks with no leads.

     The front door slammed open and a warrior ran in. " Sir, we have a visitor and he claims to know where Samantha is." He managed to gasp out between breaths.

     My heart filled with hope.

Samantha's POV

     A man had just come and gotten my untouched dinner tray, but I barely acknowledged him. Alexander has been gone all day and I was nervous about his return. After reading the same page of my book four times, I decided to put it down and take a bath.

     My fingers were just starting to get pruney when the bedroom door slammed open. "SAM!" an angry voice growled out and I quickly grabbed my towel and got out.

     " I TOLDS YOUS TO BE IN MY BED, NAKEDS WHEN I'S GOTS HOMESSSS." The slurring in his words told me that Alexander was drunk. Memories of last week when he was like this rushed forward and I whimpered. My arm had just finished healing from him breaking it when I tried to push him away.

     " III'm sorry Alpha. I was just freshening up for your return." I squeaked out as I knelt down and looked at the ground in a submissive pose. I barely saw his fist before it slammed into my cheek.

     Crack!

     " HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME!" Alexander lifted me by my arm and threw me on the bed.The towel fell away and my hands instinctively wrapped around my swollen belly as I whimpered.

     He struggled a little to get his pants down, then hovered above me. Tears were streaming down my face as he leaned in for a sloppy kiss and aligned himself with my entrance. My hand instinctively pushed forward.

     " Uggh!" Alexander gasped into my mouth before slowly pulling away. We both looked between us as I retracted my claws from his abdomen. He shakily got off the bed.

     " Guh you guh b***h!" He gurgled out, then lunged at me. He was so hammered that I easily dodged him and hell fell on the bed.

     " GRRRR!" Alexander lunged again and this time, when I sidestepped him, I kicked him in his back. He went head first into the wall.

     The door was slightly ajar since he had broken it down, and I could hear a commotion downstairs.

     S**T! Better make this quick!

     Alexander's head was still in the drywall when I yanked him loose. He fell onto his back with his legs spread. Pulling back to get a full swing, I sliced down. He let out a high pitched scream and my claws met their destination.

     I held my hand open so Alexander could see what was in my hand while I spoke. "What's the matter Lexi? I always keep a promise."

     Footsteps approached the room as Alexander continued with his screaming. My breaths were short and labored as I continued to hold the object out for Alexander.

     " Sam!?"

     I looked at the door and my knees grew weak. What was left of Alexander's member fell out of my hand and I rushed over to Gabriel to hug him. His arms lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

     " What the...." The sound of Kyle's voice made me look up. There... all of my men were here. Gabriel placed me on my feet. My wolf whimpered at the loss of contact, but quickly recovered when she realized that Gabriel was putting his shirt on us for cover. Gabriel picked me up bridal style and let the other men come through the doorway.

     " Geez Gabe! I know he deserves to die, but did you really have to cut off his junk?" Kyle says as he hovers over Alexander who was now curled up in the fetal position.

     " I always keep my promises." I say.

     Gabriel tries to set me down so he can finish Alexander off, but I refuse to move my bloody hands from around his neck. "Let him bleed out." I say. My men all grumble in agreement and walk out. On the main floor, I see a warrior pinning Alexander's eldest son on the ground. He's bleeding from the side of his head and crying like a baby.

     My wolf wants his blood, so I wiggle and Gabriel carefully puts me down.

     " Sit him up." I growl out. One look at me and the warrior complies.

     " Pppplease tell them... Tell them that I didn't do anything to you" He says between sobs.

     " Tsk tsk. Oh, but you did. You and your brother took me from my men. You dr*gged me and left me in the hands of your Psycho Father! You sat back as that b*stard took me day after day after day! You did nothing to stop him, and for that, you are a willing participant in everything that happened to me." My voice is raspy and full of anger. My men all growl at my comments which makes the man cry harder.

     I use his hair to lift his head up and his eyes meet mine. " You will never get the chance to do this to anyone again," I say, then slice his throat. The room fills with gasps, but my eyes search behind me for Gabriel.

     One look and my knees grow weak. I feel the spark as warm hands wrap around me and I welcome the darkness.

Please vote and comment.