Chapter 4

I began getting ready since I was going to go to Hype in like 45 minutes. I loosly curled my hair, and then did light makeup. After that, I changed my clothes.

I went downstairs and I saw Colson sitting there

I went downstairs and I saw Colson sitting there. "You need a ride?" He asked. "Nope, I can call an uber." "That really isn't that safe." He said. I sighed and said, "I'll be fine." "Alright. Well I'm about to leave. Just make sure you lock the door when you leave." He said. "Will do." With that he gave me a quick side hug then left. I looked at the time. It was 12:45. Just in time for me to leave. I grabed my cross body purse, and then called an uber.

*At Hype*

I got out of the car, and imedeatly Addison came and hugged me. "Hiiii!" She said excitedly. "HEY!" I said as I hugged her back. She then said, "So, I forgot I had plans with Bryce later. So would you want to come to sway with me later?" She asked. "Why not." I said as I shrugged. She then said, "Okay, now come meet they hype members." She took my hand and pulled me to the house. We walked in and imedeately I saw a bunch of people scattered through the house, most of them looking as if they just woke up. "Charli, Dixie, Daisy" She said as she walked over to a group of girls. "This is Chloe. CHloe this is Daisy, Charli, And Dixie." We talked a bit and soon the whole group joined us and I met everyone.

"Wait, aren't you who's been all over tiktok? Like who is that one rappers daughter?" Patty asked me. "Uh yeah, I am." I said softly. "Wait, whats your dads name?" "Colson. But most people know him by his stage name. Machine Gun Kelly." I said. "Wait seriously!? Youre his daughter?" Chase asked. I nodded. "Never would have expected that." I shrugged it off. "Well, Chloe and I are going to head to sway. Bryce is here to pick us up." Addison said. "Alright, well it was good meeting you guys." I said to the whole group. We said our byes, then we went outside to see Bryce waiting for us. There was someone else in the car. It was someone I knew as Josh RIchards. We both got in the car and Addison introduced us.

"Just be prepared, the house is full of f boys. It really is like a frat house." Addison said to me as we got close to the house. We all walked in and I smiled to the group of boys sitting on the couch. "Boys, this is Chloe. Chloe this is, Griffin, Kio, Quinton, and Anthony." Josh said. "Hey." I said to them all. They all said hi. Then Bryce said, "Where's Jaden?" "He's still sleeping." Anthony said. "Well, it's time to wake his lazy ass up." Bryce then ran upstairs. "I'm gonna get a drink, do you want one?" Addison asked. "Sure." Her and I both walked to the kitchen. She grabbed us both cups and she filled her glass with water, and then I went to fill mine. "I'll meet you again in the living room." "Alright." I finished filling my glass. As I turned around I bumped into someone causing me to spill the water all over them. "I am so sorry." I said as I set the glass down on the counter. "It's fine." He said. I looked up and saw someone I hadn't met.

He grabbed a towel and dried himself off. Though all I could look at was the fact that he had no shirt on. 'Stop staring Chloe' I told myself. He set the towel down then looked at me. "Do I know you?" He asked. "Oh, I'm Addisons friend. Bryce just brought us over here." I said sorta flutered by him. "Well, I'm Jaden. And you are?" He asked with a smile. "Chloe." I said smiling back. "Well, I should probably go change considering my sweats are now drenched in water." He said. "Sorry again." I said softly. "Don't worry about it." He smiled at me and then with that he went back to his room to change. I quickly filled my glass once more and joined everyone in the living room. "What took so long?" Addi asked. "Oh, I ran into Jaden. Quite literally." She looked at me and then just shrugged.