Chapter 16

"Please sing for me!" I said to Jaden as we sat on his bed. "Nooooooo." "Pleaseeeeee?" "Chloeeeeeeee!" "If you love me you would sing for me." I said. "Ugh! I hate you!" He said. "No you don't cause if you did, you wouldn't be about to sing." I said with a smile. "What do you want me to sing?" He asked. "Sing Angels and Demons. Since it's coming out tonight." I said with a smile. He shook his head and laughed.

I applauded him making him laugh. "That was amazing!" I said with a smile. He just kissed my lips softly. "Oh, and just so you know... I was recording you singing." I said with a wide grin. He tackled me to the bed and started tickling me. "S-stop. P-p-please." I said throught my laughter. He abruptly stopped. "Only beacuse you asked so nicely." We both just laughed a little. "I'm so proud of you J. This song is amazing." "I'm glad you think so."

(4:56)

heyits.chloe: out tonight? *jadenhossler

*Comments*

Fan: obsessed

fan: such a good song
heyits.chloe:^ Wait for the whole thing!

jadenhossler: We're cute

fan: I love seeing you supporting Jaden
heyits.chloe:^ <3

(Same video 0:26)

jadenhossler: Can't wait for this one!

*comments*

heyits.chloe: O.K.
fan:^ Oh uhhhh I don't think we're supposed to know about this conversation.

fan: song goes hard

fan: every girl on here really be simping

The rest of the day I spent with Jaden just doing random stuff. When his song came out we were with all of sway out at dinner. But throughout the whole dinner, I kept noticing Quinton. Ever since Sophie left he's been misrable. Sophie too. I can tell by just the way she talks to me. She misses him, and he misses her. And one way or another, I'm gonna get them back together. It might be hard, but I will do it. "So Jaden..." Bryce said. "Yeah?" He asked. "The boys and I have a bit of a surprise for you. Since we are celebrating your first ever song with DTA Records, we have a little... gift... for you." He said with a smile. I knew exactly what this meant. I needed to start recording. All the boys except for Jaden stood up. "Chlo, do you know whats going on?" I shurgged.

Just then Angels and Demons started playing. "Oh god." Jaden said. With that Bryce began singing the first verse making Jaden laugh. Josh sang the pre chorus, and then all the boys started screaming the words to the chorus as they jumped around making Jaden nearly die of laughter. They sang the whole song, and as they finished they all sat down. Everyone in the restraunt was staring at our table. "Congrats dude." Bryce said with a smile. "Thanks." Jaden said.

We went back to sway and Jaden and I just went straight to his room. We had both been exausted. We got ready for bed, and then got in bed. As I laid my head on his chest I said, "So, you know how we orignally got Q and Shophie toghter?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" He asked. "You think we could get them back together?" I asked. "I'm sure we could. But it'll be hard with Sophie not being out here." He said. "Well, good thing she just turned 18. She already said she's going to move out here." "I mean, I'm down to try." He said. "Good, so be prepared. When she comes out here for my birthday next month, we've gotta try." I said. "okay. I guess our matchmaking team is back." I laughed. "Okay, well, I'm gonna go to bed." I said. "Okay, goodnight baby." He kissed my forhead and I said, "I love you J." "I love you too."