Chapter 33

"Shes calling!" Jaden said excitedly. "Answer answer answer!" I said. He answered then put it on speaker phone. "Hello?" She said. "Hey." Jaden said. "So, it took a lot of convincing, but the owner wants to meet you guys. You are down to one of the final options. I think it's looking good for you guys." She said Jaden looked at me with a huge smile. I smiled back. "Okay, thank you so much. Is there a time and place we should be meeting the owner?" He asked. "Um, I can give you his number if you want, that wy you can scedule a time with him." She said. "Sounds perfect." "Alright, I'll text you his number. Now I really hope the best for you two." She said. "Thank you so much." Jaden said. "Of course!" She said.

*Later*

"Holy shit, it might actually happen. We might actually be getting a house." Jaden said in shock. "I can't believe this. I'm so happy J. You have no idea." I said. "Believe me baby, this is just the first of many more milestones to come." He said with a smile. "Yeah?" I asked him with a smile. "Yeah." He said back. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you too." He said. "Are you worried about us moving in together?" I asked him. "No, should I be?" He asked. "No. I was just wondering. Cause it's such a big thing. And we're still so young. So many things could go wrong... I just don't want you regretting this choice." I said. "Believe me, I could never regret this. I don't htink you understand this, you're it. You're all I need. So as long as I have you, I don't care what else happens in my life." He said making me smile. "You're to perfect."

*Few Weeks Later*

So, it's moving day. Jaden had already moved most of his stuff into the house now it was time for me to get my stuff to the house. I had everything I was taking packed already, Iwas just waitng for Jaden to get back to help me load up. Just then there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in." I said. The door opened revealing Casie who had glossy eyes. "Cas, whats wrong?" I asked. "I don't want you to leave. I feel like you just moved in." "Cas, I'm only gonna be like 15 minutes away. You can come over at any time." "I know, but I like having you right next door to my room." She said. "I know kiddo, but I was gonna have to leave at some point." I said with a sigh. She walked in and hugged me. "We will still spend a bunch of time together. I promise." I said. "Okay." She said softly. "And maybe some nights you could come over to the loft and have a sleepover." I said with a smile and she smiled back.

"Hey Chlo, you ready?" I heard. I looked up and saw Jaden in the door way. "Yup." I said with a smile. I then looked to Casie. "Let's make it a thing, once a month, I'll either stay here, or you come stay with us." I said. She nodded. "Okay, good."

*Bit Later*

As Jaden and I got the last of the boxes in the house he looked at me with a smile. "Welcome home." He said. I smiled. Jaden grabbed me by the waist then picked me up and spun me around. As he put me back on the ground he softly kissed my lips. "This is perfect J. Absolutely perfect." I said with a smile. "Are you happy?" He asked. "More than happy." I said. He smiled at me.

(1:57)

heyits.chloe: Welcome home! *jadenhossler

*Comments*

Fan: NO WAY YOU ACTUALLY MOVED IN TOGETHER!

jadenhossler: We look cute.

Brycehall: Sadly the loft is great and I'm happy for yall. Even though I lost my best friend.

Addisonrae: Ahhhhh The loft is gonna look so nice once you decorate!

urgirlsophie: OH MY GODDDDD! FINALLYYYYY!

Fan: HOUSE TOUR PLEASE!
heyits.chloe:^ Maybe once we unpack everything...

Fan: YOU LIVE TOGETHER NOW!?

(Same video 2:10)

jadenhossler: Finally were moved in! *heyits.chloe

*Comments*

heyits.chloe: OH MY GODDDD

Fan: We need a house tourrrr!

Fan: Does this mean even MORE Caden CONTENT!?!

Joshrichards: You left us for a loft!

"Holy shit, we actually have a house together." I said in shock. "We do." "UGH! I can't wait to decorate!" I said with a smile. "Yeah, you have fun with that. I'm leaving all the decor to you." He said making me laugh. I moved infront of him and I grabbed his hands. "Am I dreaming? Because none of this seems real. Dream house, Dream job, Dream friends, and family. Dream boyfriend. Everything is so perfect. How?" I asked. He smiled. "Believe me, I feel the exact same way." He said.

I didn't know how this was possible. My life just seemed too perfect. I was waitng for the moment I'd wake up and realize itwas all a dream. It's a real pinch me life.

(Same Video 3:00)

jadenhossler: Welcome to our new home. *heyits.chloe

*Comments*

Fan: I love watching your relationship grow!

Fan: You guys look so happy!

Fan: I love how happy they make each other.

Fan: Better bring your A game on the couple content now that y'all live together.

Fan: In love with this relationship.

Fan: Mom? Dad? I love you!
heyits.chloe:^ LOVE YOUUU
jadenhossler:^ We love youuuu

Fan: You guys are so cute I can't handle it right now!