Chapter 31

(A/n: Okay, so in this I'm also adding Cooper to this book. But in this his life doesn't end, at least not untill way later on in life.)

With the release of Mine and Jadens song La Di Die, we decided to go live because people have been asking us a bunch of questions about the song.

"What was it like working on a song together?" Jaden read outloud.

"Ummm, it was honestly so fun, I fell like we just build off each other's energy and so this whole thing was just so much fun to record, and to film the music video." I said

"What was your favorite part of the music video?" I read. "I loved when we were filming like the car bits." Jaden said. "Yeah. Also the part near the cliff. It was so fucking pretty." I said.

"How long we're you guys working in this?" "Well, it's been a good few months of this song being in the works." Jaden said.

We continued talking about La Di Die and the fans continued asking questions. The comments were flooded with people asking for us to sing it. I looked at Jaden and he shrugged. So I played the music quietly, and I began singing. I looked over seeing Jaden looking at me as if in a trance. The stare alone made me blush slightly.

*Later*

We spent the day together just in bed. It had been awhile since we had just one day dedicated to us. So we just wanted to soak in every moment. "So, Chlo, I have something I wanna run by you." He said. "Alright, what's up?" I asked. "Well, I was thinking about moving out of sway..." He started. "Okay?" I said confused. "I was wondering if you would want to get a place with me." He said. I sat up and looked at him. "Are you serious?" I asked. He sat up as well and looked at me with a smile. "Yeah." He said. "Oh my god I love that idea." I said as I hugged him. I pulled away slightly and looked at him. He smiled at me and I leaned closer to him and kissed him. I pulled away and he said, "I love you so much." "I love you too." I said before I kissed him again. Jaden grabbed me by the waist and he lifted me onto his lap. Just then my bedroom door opened "Shit sorry!" I heard my dad said before closing the door. I pulled away from Jaden and we both started laughing. "I should probably go talk to him." I said with a small chuckle. "Yeah." He said. He kissed my cheek then I said, "And we could tell him the news." I said with a smile. "He's gonna freak." Jaden said with a small laugh.

We both got up and we walked downstairs and saw my dad sitting in the kitchen. "Oh uh, sorry for interrupting." My dad said. I just laughed. "You're fine." I said. "Did you need something?" I asked. "Oh I just hadn't seen you like all day so I wanted to see if you were even here." He said. "Ohh." I said with a small laugh. "So Jaden, did you ask her yet?" My dad said. I laughed. "He knew?" I asked Jaden. "Yeah." Jaden said. I laughed a little more. "Sooooo...." My dad said. "I guess we gotta start looking for a place." I said. "I'm happy for you two." My dad said. "Thanks dad." I said with a smile

"Oh and Jaden, since I have you here. I was thinking. How would you feel about opening for me on the Tickets To My Downfall tour? I know it's still months away, but, I think it sounds like a good idea. I mean, if you're down." My dad said. Jaden looked at me in shock. "Hell yeah, that sounds awesome." Jaden said. I smiled at Jaden seeing as he was trying to hold back his excitement. "Great!" My dad said.

I spent the rest of the night just hanging out with Jaden and doing random stupid shit.

(0:41)

jadenhossler: I don't think anyone understands houw much I love this girl

*Comments*

Fan:Oh my god you guys are so cute!

Fan: The handshake!

Heyits.chloe: God that's cute. <3

Fan: Their smiles through out the whole video are so genuine.

Fan: Jaden casually eating his girlfriends face.
heyits.chloe:^ It's a daily occourance...

Fan: The way he grabbed her face to kiss her!!!!

Fan: The way he holds her!

(Same video 2:11)

heyits.chloe: Ahhhh draft from when we were pretending to date ;)

*Comments*

Fan: Wait.. what?

Jadenhossler: I think we owe an explanation...
Heyits.chloe:^ Yeah, maybe....

Fan: I'm sorry.. come again?

Fan: When was this?

I laughed at the comments. "Welllll... Kinda forgot they didn't know we faked part of our relationship..." I said making Jaden laugh. "Oh well." He said.