Chapter 12

As we got to the house we all went up to my room. Quinton and Sophie sat on the futon and just continued talking.

"BABYYYY!" Jaden groaned. "Whaaattt?" I asked. "Come cuddle!" He said as if he were a baby. I smiled and walked over to my bed and plopped down. I moved over and straddled his waist as I laid my head on his shoulder hiding my face into his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "I had a lot of fun tonight." I said but it was slightly muffled by his neck. "Me too baby." He said. "I think they really like each other." I said. "I know they do." Jaden said with a small laugh. He then said, "Look at that." "What?" I asked. "They're asleep." I looked over and saw them both passed out. "I guess you're sleeping with me tonight." I said as I looked at his face. He smiled and said, "Sounds perfect." I kissed his lips then said, "Hold on, I wanna take a picture of them." I got up and quickly took a pucture, then sent it to the two of them.

I got back in bed and I went back to where I was before. I cuddled back up to Jaden. "You okay?" He asked concerned as to why I was hiding my face. "Yeah, I'm great." I said. "Then why are you hiding your face?" He asked. "Because I'm tired." I said. "We can go to bed." He said. "No, it's okay. Plus when I sit like this I can smell you cologne. And it smells really good." He laughed slightly. "I'm serious." I said with a small laugh. "You know Chlo, you're the best thing thats ever happened to me. And I can't believe that somone as perfect as you chose to be with someone like me." As he spoke, my body soon gave into the exaustion. I wanted to respond, but I was so out of it, that I just fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up feeling warmth against my body, and the slight weight of an arm being draped over my waist. I carefully rolled over trying not to wake Jaden. I faced him and I smiled as I saw him in such a peaceful state. I brought my hand up to play with his stray hair. I love this, waking up next to him, his bare chest pressed against me, hearing his soft snores and slow but steady heart beat. This is the most perfect way to wake up. "Mmmm... Good morning baby." He said in a raspy morning voice. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I said. "It's okay." He said softly almost as a whisper. "How did you sleep?" I asked. "The best I have in a while." He said with a smile. "Yeah, me too." Jaden then pulled me closer to him, and kissed my lips softly. "I could get used to this." He said with a smile. "Me too." I said smiling back.

"I'm gonna go make us all something for breakfast." I said as I was about to get up. But instantlike Jaden pulled me back to him. "Noooo." He said. I laughed at his childlike behavior, and said, "I'm hungry. So, how about you come with me?" I let out a large sigh, "Okayyyy!" He said. I smiled and pecked his lips, then got up. I walked past Quinton and Sophie who were asleep while cuddled together. "One day of knowing each other, and look at them." I said with a smile. Jaden smiled as he looked at the pair.

I went downstairs and decided to make pancakes. I made the batter and got the pan heating. I then felt warm arms wrap around my waist. "Hi." I said softly as I poured a pit of the batter into the pan, as he placed his head on my shoulder. "Hi baby." I spun around still in his grip and looked at him. I just wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. As we pulled apart slightly, I kissed him. I meant it as a quick kiss, but Jaden had other plans. He deepened the kiss making it much more passionate. I messed with his hair as we continued kissing, pulling on it every now and then.

Before I knew it, Jaden lifted me up onto the counter, and stood between my legs as he continued kissing me. "ARE YOU BURNING SOMETHING!?" I heard Sophie yell. Jaden and I pulled apart and instantly saw that the house was filling with smoke. "SHIT!" I yelled. I jumped off the counter and turned off the stove. I went to clean the pan just as the smoke detector went off. "Get it to stop please." I said to Jaden. He left me to clear the smoke from by the smoke detector. As it stopped I looked around and saw both Quinton and Sophie looking confused as fuck. "What are you doing?" She asked me. "Making pancakes?" I said as more of a question. "How do you burn pancakes!?" She asked as she started laughing. Just then Jaden walked back in. "It's all his fault." I said. Jaden looked at me and said, "Oh nononono! Don't blame that on me." He said. We both just laughed as he walked over to me.

"Let me guess, you two started making out while there was batter on the pan." Quinton said. "What!? NO!" I said. "We saw you dumbass." Sophie said. "Oh." I said. I immedeatly felt embarrased. I hid my face against Jaden's chest because I was overly embarrased. I then heard the front door open, meaning my dad was home. "Why is it so somkey in here?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen. "Oh, so Chloe decided to make pancakes, but then got distracted by-" "I got a call so I was distracted while talking." I cut Sophie off. "O-Okay, just be more careful next time." He said. "Yeah Chlo, be more careful." Quinton said with a smirk.