Chapter 48

"Hey Chlo, it's been while." His voice said. "Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked. He walked closer to me. "I just wanted to come see my girl. I missed you Chlo." He said before reaching out to grab my arm. "Back the fuck up." I said. "Someone's got a bad attitude." He said. "Miss, is something wrong?" One of the security guards asked. "I uh- Where is Jaden?" I asked. "In the next room over. Do you want me to get him?" He asked. "Nonono, it's okay. I'm just going to text him." I said softly.

I looked at my phone and opened it. I then started texting Jaden, but I could feel eyes on me. I looked up seeing Corey's eyes piercing into my skin. "Why are you here?" I asked. "I missed you Chloe." He said softly. "Baby? Is everything okay?" I heard. I turned and saw Jaden coming over quickly. I let out a sigh of reilef. "Who's this?" Corey asked. "Please just leave." I said softly feeling air get thinner. "You really went from me to him? You really downgraded." Corey said. "Excuse you?" Jaden asked getting defensive. "Jaden stop, he's not worth it. Okay?" I said.

"Who is he?" Jaden asked. I looked at him, and almost instantly he knew by the fear in my eyes, who this guy was. He looked at Corey. Jaden stepped closer to Corey. "You have some fucking nerve showing up here." Jaden said. "Chloe tell your guard dog to back down. I come in peace." Corey said. "Get the fuck out of here." Jaden said. "That's not a decision for you to make." He said to Jaden. "Get. The. Fuck. Out. Or you'll be dragged out." Jaden said before pusning Corey back. "All right man! No need to get violent." He said. "J, let's just go. Security can take care of him." I said. "Yeah." He said.

Jaden wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to the door to leave the room. "You still look hot Chloe! Too bad you have all your scars. The ones fo=rom your past, including the self made ones." Corey yelled. I instantly felt Jaden's arm move from me and I turned seein him moving quickly towards Corey. Just as he was about to do something, the security guard held Jaden back from Corey. "You are a piece of shit." Jaden said to him. "That's my que to leave. See you around Chlo." He said before he walked out the entrance doors. As soon as he was gone the security guard let go of Jaden. Tears brimmed my eyes. Jaden looked over and as soon as he saw me he rushed over.

He wrapped his arms around me holding my head to his chest. That's when it all hit me. I wrapped my arms around him as I sobbed into his chest. "Hey hey hey, shhhhh, it's okay. He's gone." Jaden said. "H-He has tickets. W-what if he comes to the a-ctual concert?" I asked between me trying to take deep breaths. "We won't let him. We can make sure he isn't allowed in here. Okay?" He asked. I nodded. Jaden rubbed his hand over the back of my head as I continued crying. He kissed the top of my head softly, holding himself there. "He can't do anything to you. Okay?" Jaden said. I stayed quiet still hyperventilating. "I promise I won't let him do anything to you." He said. "I promise." Jaden said again.

*Later*

I sat in the green room nervous that Corey would show up. That somehow he would get in. My leg bounced rapidly, and I fiddled with my fingers. Just then there was a knock on the door. "Can I come in?" I heard Andy ask. "Yeah!" I said. She opened the door and walked in, DJ and Will followed behind her. "Jaden told us what happened." Will said. "Yeah." I said softly. "Listen, don't let him get to you. He can't hurt you. Not anymore." Andy said. "What if he somehow get past the security that knows what he looks like and he gets into the show?" I asked. "Then nothing. If I see him or if any of us see him we will tell one of the body guards. And even if he is in there, He can't do anything. He would have to get past the large ammout of fans, the barricade, and the body guards. He won't get to you Chlo." DJ said

"It's just... Seeing him. It scares me you know. My PTSD gets so bad, which then makes my anxiety bad. I just freak out. And I panic." I said as my eyes became watery again. "It's okay. If you start to panic just give us the signal and we will get him out of there, and we will give you a break." Andy said. I nodded. "We love you Chlo, we're always gonna be here for you." "I love you guys too." I said. I stood up and walked over to them and we all hugged. "Now are you gonna be okay to go out?" DJ asked. "Yeah. I'll be fine." I said.