Chapter 15

J: Hey baby, I'm sorry I think I'm gonna be here till pretty late.
C: It's okay.
J: I'll make it up to you.
C: I'm gonna hold you to that.

I sighed. I really just wanted to see Jaden. I know I just saw him earlier. But there is just something about him that I can't stay away from. I scrolled through tiktok, I saw a bunch of fan edits, and I liked and commented on some. I decided to go live on instagram since I had nothing better to do. Then there was a knock on my bedroom door. I figured it would be Casie, or my dad telling me they were going to bed since it was late. "Come in." I said just loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear. The door opened and in walked Jaden holding flowers and a bag with who knows what in it.

I spoke to the live, "Guys, look how cute he is." I switched the camera around to show Jaden standing there. After a moment I said bye to the fans and got off the livestream, "I thought you were still at the studio." I said as I stood up and walked over to him. "Well good, thats what I wanted you to think." He said with a small chuckle. I hugged him and then he handed me the flowers. "I also brought a bunch of snacks so we can eat and have a little movie night." He said with a smile. "Oh my god, you're so cute. But why did you do this?" I asked. "Because, I just felt like it." He said as he shrugged. I kissed him and then we walked to my bed. I grabbed my laptop and opened netflix.

*Few hours later*

"I'm bored." I said plainly. "Well, what do you want to do? It's like 2 in the morning." He said with a small laugh. "I don't know." I said. He just laughed. "Well, we can do whatever you want." He said with a smile before kissing my forhead. I whined. "What?" He asked while laughing. I just puckered my lips. He laughed at my childlike behavior, then kissed my lips. "I want cuddles." I said in a baby tone. He smiled then moved so I could strattle him and just hold him. "Who knew you were so clingy." He said while laughing. "Shut up." I said pretending to be hurt. "Make me." He said. I smirked as I got an idea.

I leaned forward and went to kiss his lips. But just as we were close enough for our lips to brush against each other, I pulled away. "Hey!" He said. I just laughed. As I stopped laughing he cupped my cheek and brought our faces closer together. His lips softly, but forcefully pressed to mine. He softly bit my lip trying to sneak his tounge into my mouth, but just to mess with him I refused. He then brought his hand to my ass and squeezed it making me let out a breathy sigh, and then he slipped his tounge in my mouth. Our heated make out continued as I played with his hair, pulling it ever now and again. His hands roamed my body touching and grabbing anything he could.

He slowly brought his lips down to my neck and chest, sucking and kissing sure to leave some marks. He found the soft spot on my neck and I let out a somewhat loud moan. He continued sucking on that spot surely it was going to leave a dark mark. I continued letting out soft moans. But then I got ahold of the fact that if we continued, it would probably go too far. "j-J." I said. "Hmmm?" He hummed before kissing my lips passionately again. "We should.... probably... stop." I said. Instantly he pulled away. "Is something wrong?" He asked. "No, nothing is wrong, it's just. I don't want this to go any further." I said softly. He nodded. "Are you upset?" I asked. "No baby, not at all." He said with a smile. He pecked my lips then I hugged him. "I'm gonna need more concealer." I said making Jaden laugh. "Thanks a lot." I said pretending to be annoyed. "Anytime baby."

"J?" I asked. "Yes baby?" "Are you sure you aren't upset?" I know he already said he wasn't but I just can't stop thinking that he is. "No, I promise you I'm not." He said. "I just, I don't know that I'm ready for that. But I know you are and so I just don't want to upset you in any way especially because of that." "Baby, I'm not upset. And I'll never get upset with you for not being ready." He said. "I know, it's just-" "It's just nothing. We don't have to do anything until you're ready. Okay?" He asked. "Okay." I answered as more of a whisper. "I love you, and I would never push you to do something like that." He said. "I love you too." He kissed my lips softly and I went back to just cuddling him.

*Next Day*

I woke up and carefuly got out of bed so I didn't wake Jaden. I went to my bathroom and did everything I could to cover the marks he had left. I got all of them covered completely except for the dark purple one right next to my collar bone. Even color correcting didn't help. I just went to my closet and changed into one of Jadens shirts I stole, and a pair of spandex shorts. Now it was covered by my clothes. Soooo... Perfect. I was doing my makeup and I saw Jaden coming over to me in the refelction in the mirror. He went behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist putting them slightly under my shirt.

"Why are you getting ready?" He asked. "I just don't want my dad to see the marks you left last night." I said as I showed him the one I couldn't cover. "Sorry baby." "Don't be." I said with a smile. Jaden threw his hoodie on and him and I both walked downstairs. "Hey dad. Hey Casie." I said as I saw them talking. Jaden walked passed my dad and they dabbed each other up. "Okay, I don't think it's normal that my dad and boyfriend are like best friends." They both just laughed. I jugged Casie and she started talking to our dad again.