Chapter 22

*Bit of a time skip*

I laid back on my bed deciding to post a few things considering social media is my job... I first posted a draft tiktok of me and Jaden.

(13:40)

heyits.chloe: Sock Sucker? *jadenhossler

*Comments*

Fan: Lmao

Fan: So random, but so worth it

Fan: Y'all had to be on something lmao

brycehall: something sucker that fs... ;)
heyit.chloe:^STFU Bryce!
Fan:^^ LMAOOOO

Fan: I love that you can see they are both genuinely happy

*Instagram*

heyitschloe: HTNGU

heyitschloe: HTNGU

*Comments*

Fan: Okay, so I might go gay for you...

Fan: Shes seriously so pretty!

addisonrae: Bestie is so hot!
heyitschloe:^All u boo

Fan: Jaden in one lucky guy

Fan: Is no one gonna talk about the caption?
Fan:^ I was gonna say that...

urgirlsophie: What if we just drop Jaden and Q and we date! <3
heyitschloe:^ Yeah, who needs the boys! Ur my wife!
urgirlsophie:^^Yes babes!
Fan:^I love that you guys are still so close!

brycehall: My girlfriend thinks your hot
heyitschloe:^ Well your girlfriend is hot... sooooo...

jadenhossler: Holy shit! And you're MINE!?!? HOW!? I got so lucky... DAMN!
heyitschloe:^ You're one to talk <3

Fan: Chloe will you release music?
heyitschloe:^ Maybe? Should I?
Fan:^^ YES! OMG! PLEASE!

heyitschloe: Haven't sang on here in awhile lol

*Comments*

Fan: Wow.. Your voice... Wow...

urgirlsophie: Waiting for you to release music babes...
heyit'schloe:^ Haha maybe one day...

jadenhossler: Collab?
Fan:^ OH MY GOD YES!
heyitschloe:^ You never know...

Fan: I missed hearing you sing!

Fan: Release-Music-Please!
heyitschloe:^ Ask and you shall recieve
hollywire:^^ Oh?

jadenhossler: Wow my girlfriend has an amazing voice

addisonrae: Ughhhhhh 9/18.... *WINKWINK*
heyitschloe:^ ADDI!
addisonrae:^^ TOO LATE!

I smiled as I put my phone down. Yes, I am making music. I'm honestly so excited, music has always been a big passion for me, so now I get to persue it. I have my first ever song coming out on September 19th. I never thought this day would actually come. But, here I am. My song is called Here's To Never Growing Up, and it took a lot of work, but I think I perfected it... Well.. it's not perfect, but, it'll do.

I walked downstairs and saw my dad sititng on the couch with Casie, so I took the chance and I jumped over the back and sat next to my dad. "Hey." I said with a small laugh. "What are we talking about?" I asked. "Casie was showing me this video about people going insane over a sing you haven't even said you were going to release." I laughed a little and Casie showed me.

"Chloe Baker possibly just announced that she has a song coming out... And it's possibly coming out on September 19th." I continued watching and I laughed a little at the excitement. "I think people are excited." I said. "Oh, yeah, just a little." My dad said making me laugh. "What if people are getting their hopes up, but then they hate it?" I asked. "Please! They are going to love it!" Casie said. I smiled, but I knew that she felt like she had to say that because she's my sister. I looked at my dad. He smiled and said, "They are going to love it. Trust me. It's amazing. It's got like... Avril Lavigne vibes." I laughed slightly. (A/n: Yes haha... It's her song...)

Just then there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it revealing Jaden. "What are you oing here?" I asked. He laughed. "I just wanted to see you." I smiled and he walked closer to me and he hugged me. I kissed him but we pulled apart as My dad and Casie came by. "What's up kid?" My dad asked. They said hi to each other then Casie came over. "Hey Jaden." She said with a smile before giving him a side hug. "Hey Cas." He said with a smile. I loved knowing that Jaden got along with my family. It made me really happy. I do however wish he had the chance to meet my mom. I think is he met her before she started doing really bad that she would really like him. I guess I'll never know though.

"We're gonna go up to my room." I said to my dad before Jaden and I walked up to my room. Jaden ran into my room and jumped on my bed making me laugh. I walked over and laid next to him. "Soooo, now everyone kinda expects that you're going to be releasing a song." He said with a smile. "Yeah." I said. "So, when are you going to officially announce it?" He asked. "I don't know. Probably sometime later this week." I said. "Everyone is gonna love it." He said. I laughed a little. "I hope so." I said with a sigh. "Oh nononono, you are not gonna doubt this. You didn't let me doubt it, especially when I was releasing Comotose, so, I'm not letting you doubt this one." He said making me laugh. Jaden leaned forward and kissed my lips. "It's going to be amazing." I just smiled.

"Speaking of music. "You excited to release Pray?" I asked. "Only two more weeks." He said with a smile. "I'm excited to hear it. It's the first song that you haven't let me hear before hand." I said with a small laugh. "Yeah, I guess this song is just really important to me." He said. I smiled. "It's just a song I wrote awhile back when I wasn't doing very good. I just recently finished it though." He said. "I'm proud of you. Talking about this stuff can be hard." I said and he nodded.