Chapter 17

"SOPHIE!" I yelled as I ran to her. "CHLOE!" She yelled as she ran towards me. As soon as we got close enough, we hugged each other tightly. "I missed you." She said with a big smile as we still hugged. "I missed you too." I said. "Oh, anmd I'm just chopped liver. Not like I'm the one whos giving you a ride to your new apartment." Jaden said as he walked over. "Hey Jaden." She said with a smile as she walked closer to hi and they gave each other a side hug.

We got to Sophies apartment, and she immedeately loved it. I had helped her out and decorated it since she had all of her stuff sent here prior to moving here. "Hey so I was thinking, maybe we could go to sway for a bit." I said to her. "Chlo, I don't know if thats a good idea. Me, seeing Quinton..." She said sounding painfully sad. "What if I told you he wasn't going to be there until tonight?" Jaden asked. "Then I'd still say i don't know. Because what if he shows up?" "He won't, he's visiting his parents." Jaden said. "You swear!?" She asked. "Yes." Jaden said. "Alright, why not."

*Later At Sway*

"I'm gonna go get a drink." Sophie said. "Okay." I said with a smile as she got up from the couch and went to go get a drink. I sat with Jaden for a moment, and then I heard the front door open. "Hey Quinton." Jaden said. "Wait." Jaden and I both looked at each other. "Sophies gonna hate me." Jaden said. "I didn't think we were doing this now!" "I didn't either." He said. Quinton started walking towards the kitchen. "Wait!" I yelled but he already walked in. Jadne and I ran to the kitchen. Sophie turned around and as she saw Quinton, her smile dropped.

"Sophie? What- a- what are you doing here?" He asked. "In LA, or at sway?" She asked. "Both?" "Well, I'm moving out here. And I'm here cause Jaden and Chloe wa-" She stopped then noticed we were standing there. Crap she probably thinks we did this on purpose. "Jaden and Chloe wanted me to come." She finished. "Oh, well, it was good seeing you Sophie." He said. "Y-yeah." She said before she walked out and passed us. Oh shes PISSED! "Soph, I swear on everything that this wasn't on purpose." I said. "How could you guys! Just being back in LA is hard enough. Now seeing him! I can't believe you guys!" "Sophie, I swear he said he wasn't going to be back until late tonight." Jaden said. "Yeah sure." She said.

"Please don't be mad at us. We really didn't know." I said. "It's not their fault. I was supposed to be gone all day but I came back early because my parents are sick and they didn't want me coming and getting sick." I turned around and saw Quinton standing there. "Oh." Sophie said softly, "I'm sorry for yelling at you guys." She said to Jaden and I. Sophie looked everywhere but at Quinton. "Sophie, can we please talk?" Quinton asked. "Oh, see, I would, but Chloe actully needed my help with something. Right Chloe?" She asked me trying to avoid talking to him. "Oh, no it's okay. Jaden can help me." I said with a smile. I took his hand and pulled him upstiras, and him and I both watched from the top of the stairs.

"How've you been?" He asked. "Fine. You?" "Same." He said. Their conversation was so awkward. "Sophie, why did you break up with me?" He asked her clearly hurt. "Because that's what was best." She said. "For who?" He asked. "US! Because if we would have stayed together we would have broken up anyways." She said. "You don't know that." "Well I guess now we'll never know." She said. "Should we go back down?" Jaden asked. "Not yet."

"Okay, well now you aren't states away." He said. "What does that have to do with anything?" She asked. "Be my girlfriend again." He said. "What?" She asked. "I coouldn't stop thinking about you. Every second I was busy thinking about how I lost someone so amazing. And you didn't even tell me why you were breaking up with me. SO I didn't know if you found someone else, or if I did something wrong, or if you just lost all feelings for me. I was going crazy without you." He said. She didn't say anything. "So please, be my girlfriend again." He said with a hopeful smile.

She nodded and said, "Okay, I'm sold." And then she hugged him. "YES!" Jaden and I both yelled. Then we covered each others mouths. We heard Sophie and Quinton laughing. "You blew our cover!" I yelled. "You cheered too!" We both laughed then went downstairs. I ran to them and hugged Sophie.

"I think this calls for a double date!" I said excitedly. "Yes!" Sophie said. I looked to Jaden and Quinton and asked, "Is that okay with you two?" They both agreed.

We decided for our "date" to just go on a drive, listen to music, and talk. "Soooo, you excited?" Sophie asked me. "For what?" I asked confused. "The big 1 8!" She said making me laugh. "It's just a number." I said with a chuckle. "Yeah, but now it's not illegal for you to be with your boyfriend." Quinton said. I just laughed. "Are you still coming over tomorrow baby?" Jaden asked. "Yeah, I don't have anything planned until 10 tomorrow. Soooooo... yeah." I said. "Perfect." Jaden said with a smile.