Chapter 35

*Few Months Later*

Jaden's album officially comes out tonight, and so we are celebrating by bringing all our friends and family to our house and having a release party. And I know Jaden was stressing about his album, it's very personal to him, and he's worried that people won't enjoy it. He's worried Cooper won't like the title track. He spesifically made it so Cooper hadn't heard Tell Me About Tomorrow, since that song had been about him. I know this one song itself, and the entire album mean so much to Jaden, so I wnated to make tonight extra special.

*That Nght*

"Ready J?" I asked "What are you doing?" I took his hand as I stood up on the counter. "Come on." I said with a smile. He got up and looked at me. I then handed him the mic that attached to a portable speaker. "Sing." I said with a smile. He laughed. The chorus came up again and he began singing. As he sang the chorus from One Minute he looked at me. "I would call my parents and my girlfriend next, wouldn't waste my time I wouldn't waste my breath, I would say I love you in my life and death, if I hda, if I had, if I had, had one minute left." He sang.

The night continued, and we got to the point where Tell Me About Tomorrow was going to play. Jaden and I were sitting on the counter as Cooper sat on a stool infront of us. As the song started playing Coopers eyes got glossy. I smiled as I could see how much this meant to him. As the song finished Iooked at him. "Wow man, I wasn't expecting that." He said with a small chuckle hiding back his tears. Jaden slid off the counter and Cooper stood up. They hugged each other and I smiled. "I love you Jaden." Cooper said. "I love you too Coop." Jaden said. I smiled at the friendship. As they pulled apart I looked at them. "Jeez Coop. You're stealing my man." I said making them both laugh.

*Later*

Everyone slowly left. And now, we're back to just us, in our house. "I'm so proud of you J." I said with a smile. "That means a lot Chlo." He said smiling back. "Just never forget, I'm your number 1 supporter. Forever and always." I said. "And I'm yours." He said with a smile. I leaned forward and pecked his lips. "I really like your hair like this." I said bringing up the fact that he was now a blonde. "Yeah?" He asked. I nodded. "Better than my dark hair?" He asked. "Ehhh.. That's going a little far." He laughed. I smiled at him and he looked me in the eyes. I don't know what it was, but something about him, it's just so captivating. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I slowly brought my hand up to the sie of his face. No words were said, but honestly, we didn't need them. This moment just felt too perfect. I'm not sure why, but it just was.

(A/n: SORRY SUPER SHORT CHAPTER BUT GET READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!)