Chapter 13

So, today Sophie is leaving. It really sucks cause I'm really going to miss her. And I know Quinton is going to miss her as well. They became oficial after about a week of knowing each other. I feel so bad for them, having to do long distance. It sucks. We decided to spend the last night Sophie was here with the boys, so we stayed at sway. "I feel bad for Q and Sophie." I said to Jaden. "Me too." He said softly. I laid wrapped in Jadens arms as we just talked. "So, I'm releasing another song in May." He said. "Seriously?" I asked excitedly. "Yeah." "Wait, is it one you've teased?" I asked. He nodded. "I think people are really going to like it." He said with a smile. "They will." I said sounding like a proud mom. "You haven't even heard it." "Are we really gonna do this again?" I asked. "Let me guess, you're gonna ask to hear it." I shurgged with a small smile on my face. "Alright." He said with a smile. He grabbed his phone.

The music started playing, and I noticed Jaden look at me. I focoused on the song that he was playing. As it continued playing I looked at Jaden and gave him a big smile. "What do you think?" He asked. "I think, you sound like an absolute rockstar." I said. He kissed me. "So you like it?" He asked. "I love it." I responded casuing him to smile widely. He kissed me again, this time so much passion was put into the kiss. Just as it got heated, there was a knock on Jaden's bedroom door. We pulled apart and Jaden groaned slightly. I laughed and said, "Come in." The door opened to reveal Sophie who had looked upset. "Hey, you okay?" I asked. "Uh, yeah. I just realized we only have like an hour till we need to leave for the airport, and then I remebered I had last inute things I need to pack." She said. "Oh, okay, well we can head back to my house." I said with a smile. She nodded and I looked to Jaden. "I'll see you later bub." I kissed his cheek and got off the bed. I said bye to him and Sophie and I left sway. "Oh! You didn't say bye to Quinton." I said. "Oh, yeah I did, right before I went to Jaden's room." She said. "Oh, okay." "Also, sorry if I interruped something." She said softly. "Oh, no. It's fine." I said with a small chuckle.

*On The Way To The Airport*

I saw sophie staring at a picture of her and Quinton on her phone and a tear rolled dow her cheek. "Soph..." I said. My heart breaks for her. "Listen, I'm sure you guys can make long distance work." I sad. She shook her head. "No, we wont. Because we didn't even make it to the long distance part." She said. "What?" I asked. "I broke up with him. I didn't want to put him through long distance." "Sophie! Call him! Don't break up with him like that! At least try!" I said. "No, it's too late." She said. I can'tbelieve it, she broke up with him.

*That Night*

Jaden had facetimed me and so we were talking for awhile. "How's Quinton doing?" I asked. "I'm not sure he hasn't left his room." I sighed. "I can't believe they broke up." I said. "Wait, they broke up?" He asked. "Yeah." I guess I just figured Quinton would have told him, but I guess not. "Why?" He asked. "Sophie didn't want to put him through long distance. So she broke up with him." "No way." Jaden said. "Yeah." I said as more of a sigh.

After about an hour of talking Jaden and I got off the phone, I decided to scroll through tiktok. Jaden posted a video

(1:57)

jadenhossler: Our first date seems like forever ago. *heyits.chloe

*Comments*

fan: Stoppppp you guys are so cute!

Fan: I love this!

fan: Halloween costume idea, Danny and Sandy!
jadenhossler: ^ Love it, what do you think baby? *heyits.chloe
heyits.chloe:^^ Perfect!

hate: ewww! You guys were that close and touchy on your first date!

fan: i love you guys!

fan: Goals!

I smiled at all the fan comments talking about me and. I then decided since he posted something of us, I'd do the same.
(same video, 11:15)

heyits.chloe: weirdo <3 *jadenhossler

*Comments*

fan: Cuteness overload!

fan: Living for the couple content!

hate: I don't know what he sees in you. You aren't even that pretty.

fan: cuties!

jadenhossler: Love you baby

I exited the comments, but then it hit me.

wait

what!?

I opened the comments again.

jadenhossler: <3

I must have been seeing things. I replied with a heart and just left it at that.

*The Next Day*

I woke up to my phone blowing up. I had about a hundred texts from Addison.

A: Gurl!
A: Is everything okay?
A: Are you and Jaden okay?
A: Was that the first time he said that?
A: Hello!?!?
A: CHloe!
A: Answer you fucking phone!
A: Chloe ISTG!!!!
C: Holy shit, what are you talking about?
C: Of course me and Jaden are fine!
C: Is there a reason we shouldn't be?
A: Have you not looked at tiktok?
C: No! I just woke up!
A: OKay, well look at tiktok, or at tiktok room. Then message me.

Ugh what the hell is going on now?

I opened my tiktok and the first thing I see is a Hollywire video.

"Looks like Jaden Hossler may have said something a little too soon. We got a few videos from the couple showing off how cute their relationship truly is. But fans saw Jaden commented on Chloes video saying, "Love you baby" and then almost imedeately he deleted it and just commented a heart. Fan are wondering, was that the first time that either of them had said that? What do you think about this?"

Oh my God.

C: What!?
A: You didn't see that?
C: Well I did, but then I accidentally exited out, so I had went back and all I saw was the heart. So I figured I just read a fans comment or something.
A: Well, he said it.
A: What are you going to do?
C: What do you mean?
A: Exactly what I said.
C: Nothing, it doesn't change anything.
A: Do you feel the same?
C: Of course I do! I'd be crazy not too!
A: Then tell him.
C: He probably deleted that comment because he felt it was too early!
A: Or because he was scared his real feelings would scare you off.
C: I don't know Addi.

Just then I got a call from Jaden. Oh god. "Hey bub." I said as I answered it. "Hey baby." He said. "Whats up?" I asked pretending I hadn't known about the comment. "Have you been on tiktok?" He asked. "Uh yeah. Why? Is everything okay?" I asked. "Oh yeah, it's nothing." He said with a sigh of relief. "Hey, so do you want to go get lunch today?" I asked him. "Yeah, sounds great." "Okay." "I'll pick you up at noon." He said. "Perfect." "I L- Bye baby." He said. "Bye."

I went downstairs and I saw my dad and Casie sitting on the couch. "So, are you and Jaden okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I wish everyoone would stop asking me that!" I said getting annoyed. "Oh- Okay, well I was just making sure." "I know. It;s just everyone keeps asking if him and I are okay all because he said something online that he probably didn't even mean." I said sort of upset and annoyed. "Well, I'm sure he meant it. I've seen you two." He said with a smile. "I don't know dad." He shrugged.