Chapter 34

heyitschloe: Welcome to the loft! <3

*Comments*

Fan: The house looks so good!

Fan: AHHHHH!

Fan: Obsessed with this house.

Brycehall: Soooo... Get togethers at Jaden and Chloe's house from now on!

jadenhossler: Our home is amazing

"How is it possible this is our house?" I asked. He smiled. "I don't know." He said with a small laugh. I leaned forward and kissed Jaden. "What was that for?" He asked. I shrugged as I smiled, and then I kissed him again. This time a lot deeper and more passionate. He pulled away and looked at me with a smile. "I love you." He said. Before kissed me again. "I love you too." I said between kisses. "I need you so bad right now baby." Jaden said. I smirked knowing the effect I had on him. I didn't respond, I just quickly kissed him again, this time it was a hungry kiss. Jaden's hand made their way down to my ass, he squeezed it and smaked it softly a few times.

His hands then went to my thighs. "Jump baby." He said. And only a moment later I jumped up, and he held me to his body as he began kissing my neck. He walked while holding me, until he got to the kitchen counter. He set me down and then began kissing my lips again. I jumped off the counter and took Jadens hand and I led him up the spiral stairs to our bedroom. "God you're so fucking hot." He said. He picked me up once more, and then threw me onto the bed.

*Later*

"Fuck, that was so hot." He said. I looked up at him and smiled softly. "I really do love you J. And I'm so glad we moved in here." I said with a smile. "Me too baby. And, I love you too." He said. We both got cleaned up and then got dressed. "I'm so tired." I said as I yawned a little. "Go to bed then baby." He said. I laid myheand on his chest. "Goodnight." He said as he kissed the top pf my head. "Goodnight." I said.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up and saw I had a notification saying Jaden posted something on tiktok

(6:46... pretend the ring is actually on her ring finger.. like the promise ring...)

jadenhossler: Some say im a simp... Maybe I just love my sleeping beauty

*Comments*

Fan: Omg this is so cute!

Fan: STOPPPPPP

Quintongriggs: That's cause u r a simp

heyits.chloe: You're a simp... but so am I...

Brycehall: DEFINITION OF SIMPPPPP!!!!!
jadenhossler:^ Yeah, I will fully admit it.

Fan: It's okay you both simp for each other...

Fan: Cutiesssssssssss

Fan: THE SLEEPING BEAUTYYYYY!!!!!

Fan: THE RING!?!

Fan: AHHHH

urgirlspohie: YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!
jadenhossler: ^ I know

Addisonrae: I can't... Cuteness overloaddddd

Fan: Y'all r too young to be engaged but I support

Joshrichards: Simping hard core man...

Fan: UGGHHHHH!!!!!

Griffinjohnson: SIMP! SIMP! SIMP! SIMP!

Kiocyrrr: Yep fs simping

Fan: Not all the sway boys calling him out for being a simppppp

Noahbeck: AWEEEEE- Come back to Sway!
Fan:^ LMAO THIS IS STILL GOING ONNNN!?!

Hater: Isn't she a little young to live with u? Like what happens when y'all fool around too much and you get her pregnant? Just saying...
Fan:^ BRO WTF!? Y u in the comments with shit like this!?
jadenhossler:^^ Yeah fr!

Fan: Is no one gonna talk abt the ring?
jadenhossler:^ It's a promise ring... Don't worry.. it's not the real thing... yet....
Fan:^^ YET!?!?

I looked at the comments and smiled. People really thought it was an engagement ring... I looked at the ring on my finger. I smiled as I thought back to the night at my birthday party when Jaden had given it to me. I decided to do something back since Jaden posted the video of me while I was sleeping.

(3:47)

heyits.chloe: Did I fall in love with a tiktok boy? *jadenhossler

*Comments*

Fan: Ahhhhh y'all r so cute!

Fan: They way you both post videos of each other sleeping.

Fan: I think we all did.... But we know... he's yours...

Fan: D-E-A-D!

Fan: Ughhhh Cute affff!

Brycehall: We get it! Y'all are cute together! Now if you could give me back my Jaden, I would be very happy
heyits.chloe:^ NEVER!

(A/n: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!)