Chapter 51

I laid back on my bed as Jaden was showering. I scrolled through my phone and decided to post a draft.

(2:27)

heyits.chloe: Life recently has been pretty good ngl...

*Comments*

Fan: Seeing you smile makes me happy!

Fan: She's genuinely happy and I love it

Fan: I love you so much!

Fan: Never wanting that smile to fade!

Fan: Beautiful as always!

*Later*

I was sitting at the kitchen table as Jaden and I were trying to figure out what we were gonna eat. Little did I know he started recording.

(Same video, 7:23)

jadenhossler: We're crackheads...

*comments*

Fan: LMAO WTF!?

Fan: Bro was feeling himself

heyits.chloe: WHO'S WE!?! WHAT DID I DO!?!
Fan:^ LMAOOOOOO

"We should just like.. go get taco bell." I said. He laughed. "Sounds good." He said.

(27:46)

jadenhossler: That's scary...

*Comments*

Fan: Oh...

heyits.chloe: WHY DO WE LOOK LIKE SIBLINGS!?!?
Fan:^ FRRR- THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!

Fan: NOOOO not the fact that y'all look the same.

Fan: it's giving... sweet home alabama... SORRY I HAD TO!
heyits.chloe: Nooo!

Jaden and I got in his car and he drove us to taco bell. He reached over and placed his hand on my thigh. "I love you." I said softly. "I love you too." He said. As we stopped at a light he looked at me, "Is there a reason you randomly said that?" He asked. "No. Just wanted to tell you I love you." I said. He smiled and then leaned over and kissed me softly.

*Later*

I made my way to Jaden who had been relaxing on our bed. I straddled his waist and I laid my head in the crook of his neck. "You okay baby?" He asked. I nodded. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded again. Honestly, I wasn't sure what it was. But I just felt like I needed to be held by him. Something just made me feel like that was the only thing important. I sat there taking in the sent of he cologne, the feeling of warmth that radiated from his body. Hearing his soft breaths and steady heartbeat. Everything was perfect. Thoughts ran through my head about when Jaden and I met if I hadn't spilled water on him... what would be different? And I was thinking about all the little moments we had together. The uncontrollable laughter, and huge smiles that wouldn't leave our faces. The way he would hold me when he knew I was thinking about my mom, and the way he would always reassure me that what happened to my mom wasn't my fault. Jaden is my best friend. There is no way around it. Sure I have Sophie, and Addison, I obviously had Cooper and Andy, along with Will and DJ. But Jaden, he was my best friend. My ride or die. The one I can't live without. My home isn't a place, it's a person, and that person is Jaden Isaiah Hossler.  He is my home.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked. "Just thinking." I mumbled into the side of his neck. "About what?" He asked. "You." I said softly. "Me?" He asked. I nodded then said, "About how much I love you, and how I'm so glad I spilled water all over you on my second day in LA." I said making him laugh a little. "You think things would be different if we didn't meet the way we did?" I asked Jaden. "Maybe... I mean I wouldn't have had to go back upstairs to change." He said making us both chuckle. "But like... you think maybe that would've changed us? Like how we ended up together?" I asked. "Well, as soon as I saw you I thought you were really hot, so I wasn't gonna let you leave without getting your number." He said making me laugh. "I'm really glad you and I became such good friends. Like... before we started dating." I said. "Yeah, me too." He said. I pulled away from his neck and looked at him. I smiled softly and he did the same. "Crazy to think we've been together 2 years, and we have a house together. I mean if feels like just yesterday we were at sway in the pool getting ready to get Bryce and Addison together." I said and he laughed. "Yeah, time flys." He said.

(SHORT CHAPTER SORRY GUYS!)