Chapter 52

*A Month Later*

"Seriously J, where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." He said. I let out a bit of a groan. He laughed. I felt the car come to a stop, and I turned my head to Jaden even though I couldn't see due to the blindfold. "Just a second I'll help you out of the car." He said. He opened his door and got out then closed then he walked around and opened my door. I reached for the seatbelt, and unbuckled. He then grabbed ahold of my hand and he helped me out of the car. "What are we doing?" I asked. He brushed off my question and said, "I'm going to take off the blindfold but you have to keep your eyes shut." He said. "Okay?" He took the blindfold off and I kept my eyes closed. "Stay here for just a second." He said. "Okay." I said softly. I waited a few minutes and I heard footsteps coming closer. "Okay ready?" He asked. "Yeah?" I said as more of a question. He laughed a little and I said, "Jaden Isaiah Hossler I swear to God if you have a snake or something to scare me I will actually kill you." I said. He laughed. "3...2...1..." I opened my eyes and I saw Jaden holding an animal crate. "Jaden..." I said not knowing what was inside. "Come look inside." He said with a wide smile. I walked closer and I heard a small whine. "Jaden... you didn't!" I said he looked at me with a smile. "Oh my god." I said. "Here open the cage and take him out." He said. I opened the cage And I reached my hand in and I felt something small and fluffy. "No way." I said. Jaden chuckled. I softly took out the small animal and I looked at him. "Holy shit J!" I said. He laughed. I looked at the small dog. "He's so cute!" I looked at Jaden with a fake "I'm about to cry" face. He smiled as he set down the cage and he leaned over and kissed me. "I was not expecting this what so ever." I said. He laughed again.

"So, you like your surprise?" He asked. "Oh my God I love this surprise." I said as I laughed a little. I hugged Jaden. "How-When-Why-I-" I stopped myself and Jaden laughed. "Well we both love dogs, and I thought since we are living together and we have been in the absolutely most amazing relationship for a few years, why not get a dog together!?" He said making me smile. "I love you so much. Like... this is amazing." I said. "I know how much you like golden retrievers. Sooooo when my cousin's girlfriend's dog had babies I knew I had to get one of them." He said. "Does he have a name?" I asked Kaden shook his head. "You name him." Jaden said. "J, you got the dog, you name him." I said he shook his head. I rolled my eyes as I smiled at him.

*Later*

While we were driving back home I held the new puppy that we decided to name Juice, after Juice wrld. Juice ended up walking away from me and over to Jadens lap while he drove. As we got to a stop light I took a picture of Jaden and Juice.

"Ahhhhh! We have a dog!?" I said in shock

"Ahhhhh! We have a dog!?" I said in shock." He laughed and said, "No, we have a son." I laughed and so did Jaden and he continued driving.

I held Juice again and he ended up falling asleep. "J, this is seriously so sweet." I said. He smiled. "So you're happy?" He asked. "Beyond happy." I said with a smile.

(Sorry! Ik it's short!)