Chapter 32

(0:58)

jadenhossler: Why does someone always end up getting hit, kicked, or pushed in videos of us? Oh and people fall a lot in our tiktoks. *Heyits.chloe

*Comments*

Fan: It was payback for you hitting him in the face in that one tiktok
Heyits.chloe:^ Oh my god, I forgot about that.

Brycehall: *heyits.chloe, Jaden is mine, see we almost kissed! If you wouldn't have ruined the moment then we would have!
Heyits.chloe:^ Okay fine, then Addi is mine!
Brycehall:^^ Hell no!
Heyits.chloe:^^^ WANNA BET!?
Fan:^^^^ THE WAY Y'ALL ACT LIKE SIBLINGSSSS!

(Same video first clip)

heyit.chloe: *Jadenhossler Protective boyfriend >>>>>>>

*Comments*

Fan: No but the way he blocked you the whole time cause he didn't trust you wouldn't turn around.

Fan: The way he held you-

Fan: He ran...

jadenhossler: It's mine, and mine only. No one elses.
Brycehall:^ Possesive?
Kiocyrrr:^^^ No, simping....
jadenhossler:^^^ YES!

joshrichards: When he endsup leaving us for her...
Fan:^ What!?
jadenhossler:^^ I'm not leaving y'all for her. I'm leaving y'all with her...

Brycehall: YOU'RE STEALING HIM AWAY!
heyits.chloe:^ Relax we will still see y'all like everyday.

"Sooo... We have a sceduled walk through at a few different places." Jaden said. I smiled. "I can't believe we are actually moving in together." I said. "I know, this seems so crazy." He said.

Jaden and I had been looking at smaller houses to rent since it's just the two of us. And we actually found quite a few options. And today, we are going to do the walk throughs for 3 houses. "Okay, I'm gonna go get ready." I said. "Okay." He said with a smile. I walked up to his room and I went through the drawer he had for my stuff.

 I walked up to his room and I went through the drawer he had for my stuff

I put on some light makeup, and then I loosely curled my hair

I put on some light makeup, and then I loosely curled my hair. I looked in the mirror quickly, and then I went back downstairs. "Wow baby, you look hot." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes as I smiled. "Where you off to?" I heard Quinton ask. "House shopping." I said with a smile. "Right!" He said. I smiled. "So you're really moving in together?" Kio asked. "Yup." I said with a smile.

*First Walk Through*

As we walked through I honestly wasn't too happy about this one. I mean, sure it was a nice house, but it's really small and it just feels like there is no room for anyhting. "What do you think?" I asked. "It's nice, but it's like a house for a widowed 80 year old man." He said and I let out a small laugh. "You aren't wrong." I said.

*2nd House*

"I really like this one. It's open, and it is in a nice area..." I said. "Yeah it's nice." He said. "You don't think so, do you?" I asked. "Eh... it seems like almost too much." He said. Which, he had a point. I mean there were 4 bedrooms, a large back yard, a huge kitchen, and huge living room. Not to mention the green room. "Okay, you're right. Maybe the next one?" I said.

*3rd House*

We walked in and immedeately I loved it. The layout was nice, and it was beautiful and spacious. But not too much. "Here's the master bedroom." We walked in seeing a nice warm feeling room. Not like tempratuer, but just something about it felt just warm and welcoming. I looked at Jaden and smiled. "What do you think?" He asked as the realtor walked out of the room. "I really like this one. It's a really nice loft. But, what do you think?" He asked. "I love it. It's got a decent size kitchen, and living room. I really like this one." I said. He smiled. "Alright, I'll talk to the realtor, and see what we can do about paperwork." He said. "Okay, sounds perfect."

*Little Bit Later*

"Okay, so we will talk with the owner, and see what he want's to do. I know this house has gotten a lot of attention. So it might be a yes, and it might be a no. I'm not 100% sure though." She said. We both nodded knowing the chances of us actually getting this house are slim. "I'll give you guys a call by Friday, and I'll let you know." "Okay, thank you so much." I said with a smile. "Of course. Let me know if there are any other houses you are interested in, and we could take a look." She said with a smile. "Will do." Jaden said as we walked out of the house. We walked to my car and Jaden got in the drivers seat.

"I know I shouldn't be getting my hopes up. But I really hope with get this one J. It's like basically perfect." I said. He smiled. "I know, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathooms, a large kitchen and large living room. The beautiful back yard and great pool. It really is almsot perfect." He said. I smiled knowing we both really liked this house. I tried to keep my hopes down, but it didn't work out too well. Just then I got a call from my dad.

"Hey dad." I said as I answered the phone. "Hey kiddo. I was just checking in, seeing how house shopping was going." He said. "It's going great. We jsut left the last house." I said. "Yeah? Find a good one?" He asked. "I mean, yeah. But it's in high demand. So we probably wont end up with it." I said. "Well, have hope." He said. "Yeah, I want to but I'm trying not to get my hoped up." I said. "Alright, well let me know what ends up happening." He said. "I will." I said with a smile. "Alright, I love you kiddo." "I Love you too dad." With that I hung up.

Jaden started the car and we looked at the house one last time. "Imagine this was our home." I said with a small smile. Jaden reached over and placed his hand on my leg. "I will do everything I can to get this house for you."