Chapter 6

"Okay, so post something, and I'll comment something on it that could make people think something is going on." I said. "Alright." He went on his phone and posted a few pictures from the Comatose video.

" He went on his phone and posted a few pictures from the Comatose video

Jadenhossler: Coming soon you guy 2/25!

*Comments*

Fan: So Excited!

Heyitschloe: Thes pics making me think differently ;)
fan:^ Wym by that?
fanpage:^ Is there something you're not telling us?
shippage:^ Yup.. they are DEFINATELY just F.R.I.E.N.D.S
tiktokroom: ^ Oh?
Jadenhossler:^ <3
Heyitschloe: ^^ <333

*6,598 more comments*

"Ugh! This is so weird!" I said before Jaden and I both laughed. "Okay, now your turn to post something." "UGHHHH!" He laughed and I posted just some old photos.

" "UGHHHH!" He laughed and I posted just some old photos

heyitschloe: Missing the summer sun!

*Comments*

Fan: So pretty omg!

random: When was this?
heyitschloe:^ It was in like early august of last year.

Jadenhossler: Cutie <3
heyitschloe:^ All u <3
tiktokroom:^ More?

Fan: did yall see what Jaden and her commented!?
otherfan:^ Yes! I think they r dating!

*12,213 more comments*

"No way tiktok room has already seen this stuff." Jaden just laughed. As we laid on my bed I got an idea. "J?" "Hmm?" He hummed in response. "I have an idea and it'll really throw everyone over the edge." "Whats that?" He asked. "What if I made a tiktok and you pretended to be asleep like laying next to me, or like slightly ontop of me. And then I post it?" "Damn, you really want to sell this?" "Of course I do!" I laughed. "Alright, why not." He shrugged then moved closer to me. He laid his head on my stomach and I said, "Okay, soooo... Pretend to be sleeping." I said he closed his eyes and relaxed the muscles in his face. I then began recording, and as I showed Jaden, I ran my fingers through his hair. As the video ended Jaden sat up and he watched the fished product wit me. "Perfect." I said making him laugh. I put a caption saying "Sleepy boy" And a kissy face emoji. I then posted it. "Now it's time to wait." I said.

*An hour later*

We both decided to wait an hour before doing anything else cause otherwise it would seem too obvius we are trying to push it. Thats when I got a text from Addi.

A: Gurl you better explain!
C: Wdym?
A: You know what I mean! You and Jaden!
C: Oh
A: It's everywhere. Hollywire has already put out a few tiktoks on it.
C: oh... greatttttt.
A: When did that happen with ya'll?
C: What do you mean!?
C: Jaden and I are just friends.
C:That's it.
A: You swear!?
C: Yes!
A: Okay, but tbh you guys would be cute together.
C: haha

"So, I guess it's BIG tiktok news now." I laughed. "Seriously?" He asked. "Yeah, Addi said Hollywire did a few videos on tiktok about it." "Wanna watch them?" He asked. "Sure!"

"Big news for fans of Jaden and Chloe. They are sparking more an dmore roumors as their friendship grows. But is that all that it is? Jaden commented on one of CHloes posts calling her a "Cutie" as well as hloe commenting on one of his posts saying "Thes pics making me think differently" does this mean they are together? Let us know what you think."

Jaden and I both laughed at the idea of it. Then I scrolled to the next video about us.

"Rumors flying around even more now, but they are seeming less and less like rumors. Chloe posted a video of her lip syncing to Jadens song which is soon to be released and in the video she pans it to Jaden who appears to be sound asleep while using her as a pillow. She captioned the video with "Sleepy boy" along with a kissy face. Looks like these two are getting really close. Let us know how you feel about Caden possibly going public!"

"Wow! I can't believe this. They really believe this stuff." "I'm not surprised." I said. "Now I think theres one more thing we should do before we go to Hype." I said. "Whats that?" "Well, we should just like some fan edits, or stuff like that about us." "Alright." We both liked a few videos, commented on a few more. And that was it. "Okay, I'm gonna get ready to go." I said. "Alright."

I went into my bathroom and changed into a sports bra and a pair of sweatpants. I was gonna end up staying at Hype and also our Movie Night "dress code" Is comfortable clothing. I then walked out and saw Jaden laying onmy bed. I think he fell asleep. I got an idea. I grabbed my phone and took a video of him sleeping, I then flipped the camera to the front face camera as I ran over to the bed and Jumped on Jaden to wake him up. I stopped recording then posted it on my story tagging Jaden and then a black heart emoji. "Time to go sleepy head." I said. "Okayyyy!" He said as he groaned and then got off my bed. "You're gonna get cold." He said softly. "I'll be fine." I said as I shrugged.

As we drove to hype house, I said "Remeber we gotta sell it to them that we're in a "secret" relationship. Even if that at somepoint means we are going to tell a few of them we actually are dating." "Got it." He said.