Chapter 14

"Hey Baby

"Hey Baby." Jaden said as I got in his car. "Hey." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I was thinking we did a picnic date." Jaden said with a smile. "I love that idae." I said. "Good, cause I alread packed the stuff." He said. We both laughed as Jaden started driving. "Wait, I just realized we match." I said with a small laugh.

We got to a small park where we were going to eat lunch

We got to a small park where we were going to eat lunch. We both sat down and Jaden grabbed the food. And we both started eating. We talked, joked around, and laughed as we ate. Once we finished, I laid my head in Jaden's lap as he softly played with my hair. "This is so perfect J." I said. He just smiled at me. We sat there in silence, but now was the best time as any. Here it goes. "J?" I questioned. "Hmm?" He hummed in response as he looked at me with soft eyes. "I love you." Jaden kinda tensed. "Chlo." He said as he sighed. That's not exactly the response I thought I'd get. "Oh." I said. I sat up and looked at him. "I know you saw the comment. You don't have to say it back just because I accidenally said it publicly. I don't want you saying that if you don't mean it." He said.

"I do mean it J. I love you so much. Ever since the night I met you and you drove me home. You told me how you were scared to release Comatose, and you showed it to me. I was the first one you showed. I love everything about you. The way you smile at me, and the way you make me laugh harder than I have ever laughed in my life. The way you hold me, and kiss me. When you sing to me randomly. I love you Jaden, and I mean it. I've never felt like this about anyone before." I stopped when I realized I was rambling. "I love you too Chloe." I leaned forward and kissed him. So much emotione was put into it, and I couldn't ask for more.

After awhile of talking, Jaden and I made some tiktoks.

(0:36)

heyits.chloe: Guys, I think I like him *jadenhossler

*comments*

fan: LOOK AT HOW HE LOOKS AT HER!

fan: So cuteee!!!

fan: hi mom and dad!
heyits.chloe: ^ Hiiiii!
jadenhossler:^ Heyyyy!