𝟎𝟏.

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏𝟐𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎, 𝐂𝐀 ➩ 𝟑:𝟒𝟎𝐏𝐌

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏𝟐𝐓𝐇
𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎, 𝐂𝐀 ➩ 𝟑:𝟒𝟎𝐏𝐌

TALL ICE CARAMEL FRAPPE WITH A WARM BROWNIE!❞ The lady in the front called out. I slid off the chair and made my way to the counter so I could grab my drink and Brownie. I was currently at Starbucks waiting for my ex, Brazil, since he stated he wanted to talk. He left it up to me to decide on the place and time.

The time I picked was 3:45PM and I decided to get here ten minutes early. Truthfully, I was ready to talk to him because it was most likely going to be about our relationship. Therefore it could clear up a few things for me and allow me to move past everything. It had been two months since Brazil and I broke up.

He initiated the break up, he didn't say why which left me befuddled. I was continuously asking myself what did I do or what I could have done to be better. What I finally accepted was that it wasn't me. I played my part so damn good, it was him. So, when I say this talk was needed it was.

While I was waiting, I was editing a video that I just finished recording— GRWM. I had been doing Youtube since I was fourteen. With the motivation from my parents I was able to stay consistent and do what I needed to do. Youtube would be my only source of income since my parents didn't want me to work during college. They felt like it would be best for me to stay focused.

I was going to the University of Houston to major in Nursing. I would be in Sacramento for another two days, until my Penthouse in Houston would be ready. I wasn't big on the whole having a dorm, so with the money I had saved up and with the help of my parents, I was able to get a Luxury Penthouse. There was two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

"True." I heard causing me to look up from my Macbook. His eyes were red and low like he was crying before he got here. Nonetheless, he sat down scanning my face.

I sipped on the Frappe before clearing my throat indicating that he could began speaking.

"Man, I apologize for not being the man you wanted for me to be. All you asked was for affection, attention, and communication, I couldn't give you that. All I ever wanted for you to be was happy and you cannot find that with me." He lowered his head down. I watched as the tear he shed fell on the table.