𝟏𝟔.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes.

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟖:𝟓𝟑𝐀𝐌

I OPENED THE DOOR to the bathroom seeing Kash nowhere insight. Before I left she was sleeping really heavy so I just decided to get up and showered. Now she wasn't here and the bed was made. I hope she didn't leave me here.

I walked over to her dresser where all her perfume sat. I decided on putting the Riri perfume on, it smelled so damn good. Once I felt like I sprayed enough, I grabbed my phone and exited the room to hear talking.

"It hurts bad enough that Ava always asking for her damn daddy and when she sees you, she's excited. You can't lie and sit here and say you don't see the excitement in her face. She be missing you and when you get her, you don't even keep her for a week or so." Kash wiped her tears that fell.

"Man, what you crying fa'? And if you want me to keep her longer then say that shit, Kash. I'm not a damn mind reader."

"I shouldn't have to tell you to spend time with your damn daughter! Then when I stop her from seeing you overall you wanna call me on that bullshit. Like nigga you aren't even putting in time to see your damn daughter. You don't never ask for her! I'm always texting you or calling you asking if you want Ava for the weekend or so. Like I'm so tired of you for real. I basically been taking care of her since she was born and if I have to till she turn eighteen I will."

"Aight, Kashlynn. That's what you gone do. I'm not prepared to have no child any damn way." He shrugged putting Ava down and she went to hug her mom's leg.

"You wasn't prepared, but was having sex with me every damn night. Holon unprotected sex at that. If you ain't want a child then you should have wore a condom, but that's fine. I'll gladly take care of my child by my damn self. Ava, say bye to your deadbeat ass dad."