𝟏𝟐.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes.

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟎
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟐:𝟒𝟒𝐏𝐌

"CAN YOU PASS ME MY CAMERA, please." I asked Kova and she nodded going to where the camera was. She picked it up and handed it to me before sitting down on the barstool. I connected my camera to my Tri-pod and clapped my hand insinuating that I was ready to begin.

Kaire was adequate enough to bring Kova over. He just told me that I'd have to drop her off at her mom's house and he wanted for me to spend the night at his place. I wasn't certain if I wanted to like we just started dating yesterday. Him spending the night over my penthouse was only because he was tired and I didn't want for him to fall asleep while driving.

I felt like we were moving fast, but I had gotten so comfortable with Kaire around the second time I met him— tattoo shop. It felt odd, but having someone that could relate to how I felt made it better.

I did my intro and then we began. Kova was overexcited for this, I could tell she been waiting to do this. We was suppose to been do this but it slipped my mind.

"So, first we are going to try Honey and Pizza." I grabbed the Lil Caesars box and plastic plates for Kova and I.

If you didn't eat Lil Caesars pizza then something is wrong with you. Like Papa Jon's pizza, they added too much tomato sauce and it was never that serious. Domino's? I never tried it to give a comment on it and Marco's Pizza was nasty as well like ew.

"I feel like this is going to be nasty." Kova shook her head and I laughed.

We poured the Honey on the slice of pizza we had and ate it.

"...I like it." Kova nodded her head and poured some more Honey on top. I made a face and pushed the plate away, I grabbed my phone and looked up the next Weird Food Combo she listed yesterday.