𝟏𝟗.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 15
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 5:31PM

TRUE PARKED IN THE DRIVEWAY of Kash's home. She had an habit of pulling up on people when they ignored her for an exceedingly long time. In a way, she felt like Kash didn't have a reason to be mad at her. She didn't understand why her best friend couldn't accept the fact that she was happy. Even if she decided to get back with someone that she quote on quote said 'once I'm off someone I'm off', but True couldn't help it.

Kaire did something to her. It made her feel different and she liked the feeling that he gave her every so often. Yeah he broke up with her for a dumb ass reason, but somehow she managed to move past it and forgive him.

True didn't tell anyone, but Kash. She felt like everyone would judge her for getting back with him. Though, at this point she could care less about what people had to say. She was happy and that was all that mattered.

Once True spotted movements from her peripheral vision, she looked up. Kash walked over to the side of the car with a sleeping Ava on her hip. She looked highly annoyed.

"...Kash." True spoke slowly as she read Kash's body language. "Why are you ignoring me? What did I do to you that made you mad as hell to the point where you had to ignore me for two weeks?"

True just didn't understand and wanted answers.

"I just don't see how you can be so damn delusional, True. This nigga broke up with you because he felt like he spent too much time with you then his own sister. What you told me? That it was false as fuck, but in reality he actually broke up with you because he has abandonedment issues. He broke up with you and left before you could. That's stupid as fuck. When he broke up with you, he was so nonchalant about it. Literally gave no fucks until he realized what he lost and what he did was wrong, but I wouldn't have took him back. No matter how many times he apologized."