𝟐𝟒.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes.

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 2
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 2:10PM

CLOSING MY LAPTOP, I put it away in my Telfar bag and everything else that was out. Once I was done, I stood up and avoided all contact with Legend. I had been ignoring him since the Halloween party because I was sort of embarrassed. Like I didn't regret kissing him or anything like that, but saying let's go somewhere private and he rejected it was what made me embarrassed.

"You guys have a good rest of the day." The professor stated. I stood up getting my wallet out so I could go to the vending machine. I was kind of hungry and wanted like a Honey Bun or Snicker.

"Yo, True." I heard Legend call out and turned around. I guess I had enough of ignoring him and I slick felt like that was childish. Instead of me communicating, telling him what the problem was I was doing what I was doing. I really needed to better myself. "I'ma hit you later."

"Wassup, True." The three of his friends spoke before leaving out the room along with everyone else including the professor. So, we were really in here by ourselves and I felt myself getting hot.

yes im scared and what about it

"How your day going?" He asked as I adjusted my bag on my shoulder.

"Good, I guess. What about you?"

"It would be going better if I knew why you were ignoring me. Tell me how you feelin'."

I cleared my throat looking everywhere else but him. He was making me nervous. "I feel... embarrassed."

"And why you feeling like that?" He questioned. He was so patient.

"B-because I-um." I looked down and seconds later I felt him lifting my chin up with his index finger.

He chuckled. "Just breathe, you can talk whenever you ready."