𝟐𝟎.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes.

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 4:45PM

    ASHANTI WALKED INSIDE HER two story home sighing deeply that she had made it home safely. She closed the door locking all three locks before doing a tiny prayer. Once she looked up, she sucked her teeth spotting Savior sitting on her couch on his phone. She knew her mother had invited him inside and she was highly upset because Ashanti told her mother not to do that.

Ashanti sat her things down on the Kitchen Island and put her 40 inch deep wave wig into a loose ponytail. She stood in front of Savior with her arms folded right below her breast.

Savior stood up not liking the fact that Ashanti was standing over him. Once he stood up his tall figure stood over her causing for her to look up. Savior stood 6'2 to Ashanti's 5'4.

He drove to Houston because he missed his daughter. It didn't sit right with him knowing that he lost his daughter to his over possessive on purpose. He just really stingy with Ashanti all those times and just didn't like the fact he had to share. But he realized where he went wrong and was taking 100% accountability for his actions. He knew it wouldn't be easy for her to welcome him back with open arms, but it was worth the try. And for some reason he felt and knew something was wrong his baby.

"Did True block me?" He asked keeping his eyes on Ashanti's face. She was absolutely gorgeous and he wanted to look at her breast that were sitting so perfectly.

Ashanti rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't know and if she did then she had a reason to do it. You made her feel unwanted and you do not understand how bad she fell into depression again. Just know you were the cause of that."

"And I know that. I'm not here to argue with you, I just wanted to wait till you got home to let you know I was in town."

"Did you break into my home or did my mom let you inside the house?"