𝟑𝟎.

before we start. the way yall be voting on these chapters be giving me motivation. cs have of the time i just be like fuck this book & stuff like that. but i dont plan on making this book long idk. cs i say a lot of shi and do the complete opposite plus its like im indecisive asf 😂

 cs i say a lot of shi and do the complete opposite plus its like im indecisive asf 😂

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes

3 MONTHS LATER

SATURDAY, FEB. 2
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 7:10PM

"Oh my gosh, where you taking me now?" I questioned sitting in the passenger seat of Legend's car. Passenger princess? Yes.

"What I tell you every time you ask?" He looked over at me as he stopped at a red light with his eyes furrowed. Nonetheless, I sighed and look out the window.

Every week or so, Legend managed to take me to places I've never went to and experienced. Like zip lining, go scuba diving, ride a hot air balloon, climb a mountain, and so much more. Of course I was scared to do all of it and even managed to curse him out, but at the end it was all worth it. I was more than excited he was having me experience things like such.

Every time I asked Legend where we was going, he just told me to sit pretty and be quiet. So, that's what I did. I put on lip gloss feeling my lips getting dry. After I listening to Let Em' Know by Bryson Tiller played on the radio lowly.

thats my man.

He really was though.

After like fifteen minutes, I seen we were at a skating rink. I looked over at Legend who had a smirk on his face. He took off his seatbelt and reached his arm in the backseat to get a big ass bag.

Of course my nosy ass was looking to see what was in there. He pulled a box out and gave me one while the other one was with him.