𝟎𝟓.

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟐𝐍𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟐:𝟎𝟐𝐏𝐌

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟐𝐍𝐃
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟐:𝟎𝟐𝐏𝐌

"TRUE!" My momma called out and I sighed. I didn't feel like getting out the bed because my cramps were still at 10. I was in here eating ice cream while watching Vadah Zaniel on Youtube. "I know this lil girl here me calling her."

I did but I don't feel like getting up.

I ended up apologizing to her yesterday, and she accepted it. However, things were still awkward between us and I hated it, I wanted to fix it. I just don't know how, but I wasn't stressing it. Things were going to fall into place. I just have to be patient.

"You didn't hear me calling you?" She opened the door and looked around before sitting on the bed.

"I did but I have cramps and with one sudden movement...you know how that goes." I paused what I was watching and placed my attention onto her.

"Oh, why didn't you yell back? Your dad is in the kitchen cooking some Soul Food. I wish we could stay longer, but we have to leave tomorrow." She said and I frowned because I didn't want for them to go. They had just gotten here.

"Why and what time tomorrow?"

"We plan on leaving in the morning and because we have work, True."

"You couldn't call of PTO?"

"No I couldn't 'cause if I could I would have. What's your problem and don't say it's your period because it's not. I know you like the back of my hand so I just know it's something." She laid down next to me while holding my hand.

"..."

"You know I love you, right? The situation from yesterday doesn't change that. Like your grandma stated, I'm just a mother that cares. Can't you see that I care for you. You leaving your door unlock was a stupid and I mean stupid decision. Start thinking about the consequences."