𝟏𝟒.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes.

𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟖
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟗:𝟐𝟓𝐀𝐌

I PARKED IN FRONT OF Exotic tattoos & piercing because Kaire had been ignoring me since last week on thursday. I had a feeling that something was wrong, but I couldn't find out what it was. I don't know if it had something to do with Kaire or what.

I didn't like the fact he was ignoring me. I didn't even know what I was being ignored for and when I thought about it more and more, it pissed me off.

Sighing, I grabbed my necessities and stepped out the car. I wasn't trying to be one of those crazy ass girlfriends, but before this I went to his house and he wasn't there. I went to his mom house and she told me that he wasn't there and was probably at the shop. She had seemed off like her energy was real off.

Once I entered the shop, the bell went off causing a few people to look up. Ignoring the receptionist, I went to Kaire's area and sat down in the chair looking at him. He wasn't looking at me though...

"Kaire." I called out.

nothing.

"Kaire."

nothing again.

"KJ."

"Yeah?"

"So, you answered to me calling you KJ, but when I called you Kaire you couldn't answer? What's your problem? Why you ignoring me?"

"Ion know, True." He shrugged.

"Okay, well I'm not about to force you to talk to me. I just wanted some type of answer because I maybe thought you was going through something, but I see you just ignoring me just because." I shrugged too feeling myself about to cry.