𝟏𝟎.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes.

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟖𝐓𝐇
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟏𝟐:𝟐𝟗𝐏𝐌

"WHY SHE SO QUIET?" I questioned walking inside my momma house. I was here to pick up some food for myself and True. Every since my momma met her, she been asking for her every minute of the day. She even asked me for her number and I gave it to her. They be texting each other and shit, but I found it cute. Ian never had a female that I knew bond with my momma and that meant a lot to me.

'Cause in all honesty it felt like True was the light for all of us. With True being in my mom's life as well, my mom has been smiling more often than usual. It was like True carried good ass energy, she was the type of person you'd want to be around. Like you ever went to a restaurant and the person was so welcoming with a lot of positive energy? That was True and on everything, I'm so happy to have her in my life.

Everything been running smoothly, but with me being so busy I hardly spend time with her in person. I call to make sure she okay and if she ate. I could tell she really ain't been in the mood after what happened with her dad. I knew it had a toll on her 'cause again that's her dad. She also felt like she was the reason why her mom and dad broke up. Ian think that was the case and I even told ha' that.

From what I know, she been in the house doing absolutely nothing.

"We went to the doctor earlier today and found out that she has ADHD. That's why she be bouncing off the walls, I put her on medication. I don't know if I like it honestly. She's too calm for me. She hasn't put her input on it just yet." Momma handed me two plastic bags with plates inside of it. "How's my baby?"

"As much as y'all text." I sucked my teeth getting a water bottle out the fridge.

"She ain't text me today that's why I'm asking how is she. What you been doing today?"