𝟏𝟕.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes.

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟕:𝟒𝟗𝐏𝐌

   "I FEEL LIKE MY LIFE IS COMPLETE." Kash spoke as she sat down with the food she got from Zaxby's. She was over so her and I could record a video for Youtube. We were suppose to been do so, but with Kash being busy with work that she was suppose to been do, I had to wait.

"That's good, how come?" I asked setting the camera up before giving her my full attention.

"Well it just feels right to get treated perfectly again. Earlier, Judas came over with food and he helped me with my work. It was helpful because I really needed help with writing them long ass essays. Then he just chilled with me. Also, I no longer have to worry about Austin. Having him in my life was toxic as fuck and I no longer have to worry about him."

"That's so cute." I smiled clearly happy for her. She didn't have to worry about Austin anymore. He caused a lot of pain and stress, but she had to keep him around at the time for Ava. So, for him to be officially gone made her feel like her life was complete. "Where's Ava?"

"Girl, Ava is with Amiri. She asked to go over there so she could spend time with him. He keep saying she's showing favoritism, I love their lil bond. I'm already knowing he spoiling the fuck outta my child." She gave me my food.

"You know you're a great mom, right?"

"You think? Sometimes I doubt myself."

"What are most kids doing at the age of two? On iPads watching tiktok and doing whatever else. Ava plays with dolls and could care less about an iPad. As long as she gets to watch her Disney movies then she's satisfied. Not only that, but she speaks so proper and fluently. She's smart as fuck, she has manners. You're a great mom for real."