𝟐𝟔.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 6:09AM

MY EYES POPPED OPEN due to all the clattering coming from downstairs. I sucked my teeth already knowing it was Kel, Lyric, and Sin. They felt like whenever they didn't have food in their house they could come to mine. And I was real close to taking my key from Sin.

I tried moving, but couldn't due to True being ontop of me. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering how'd this happen. Yeah, friends definitely don't do shit like this and she was making it hard for me to just be friends with her.

Looking at her, she seemed to be so comfortable. I didn't want to move but I needed to. I slowly moved and she groamed turning onto her side. I sighed in relief that she didn't wake up and I made my way inside the bathroom. Nonetheless, I handled my business and brushed my teeth.

Once I finished I went downstairs smelling something being burned. I sucked my teeth calming myself down a bit before I walked inside the kitchen. I could hear Kel and Lyric arguing.

"How the fuck you forget to put water in your Noodles? Yo' ass be worried about the wrong thing. Worried about who Legend got overnand burned the damn Noodles!" Kel yelled.

"Ain't nobody worried about Legend. You keep saying that shit." Lyric said.

"When we got here you was like you just want to know who Legend has over. Be worried about everything else but yourself, bruh. And if anybody needa learn their place it should be you."

"Man, shut the fuck up. Y'all argue like a married couple. I'm starting to question your sexuality." Sin stated. "And everything don't deserve a response, Kel. You got a whole ass child and you acting like one. Grow the hell up."

"Nigga not talking to me."

"I am."

"Ain't gone beat my ass."