𝟑𝟔.

excuse all mistakes!

SUNDAY, FEB. 24
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 8:23PM

I got out the car and sighed. I was about to walk inside my exes tattoo shop so I could get a tattoo done. I only came late because I been busy all day with school work. I didn't tell Legend that I was coming because I knew he'd have a fit and I also knew that I was wrong as hell.

Nonetheless, I walked inside the shop and talked to the receptionist to see if I could get a tattoo by KJ even though I didn't book an appointment. After awhile she just let me go but said that it couldn't happen again.

I walked over to KJ's booth. He didn't see me since his head was in his phone as usual. That didn't change. I instantly got deja vu when I first came to the shop to get a tattoo.

I cleared my throat and he looked up surprised to see my face. I haven't talked to him since like September I believe. It's been a long ass time.

"Wassup. You ain't got an appointment, do you?"

"Nah. I was hoping that you could just do it without the appointment needed." I spoke slow and he nodded.

"Aight, what you want?"

I showed him the tattoo and he nodded again before getting his things out. I just wanted a butterfly tattoo on my ankles. I wanted to get a back tattoo, but I felt like that was a little bit too much.

"How you been?" He asked.

"Good, what about you?"

"I been alright."

"Really?"

"Nah." He chuckled. "You can lay down and get comfortable. You know how it goes."