𝟐𝟏.

(for some reason i like writing in 3rd person pov, but there's a lot of learning i have to do)

excuse all mistakes

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 2:22PM

KASH KNOCKED ON THE DOOR to True's Penthouse. She waited patiently for her to answer and while she did she thought about what she had planned for today. She planned on getting True out the house. Yes she was going through grief and healing, but it wasn't good for her to be in the house. It was unhealthy and it was best for her to get out.

With Kash being the caring person she was, she knew she had to do something. So, she managed to rent out an Arcade, Nail Salon, and a Restaurant. She was willing to do anything to see her best friend happy. She let True have the first couple days to herself, but honestly and truthfully Kash missed True a lot.

The door opened revealing True. She had looked very horrible, well her hair did. It was a hot ass mess. True opened the door wider allowing Kash to step in. Kash closed and locked the door before following her best friend to her messed up as room.

"True." Kash sighed. "Why does your room look like this?"

True shrugged. A couple days ago she had a terrible breakdown to the point where she was throwing everything in the room. Pictures shattered along with a couple other things broke. At this point, True didn't even care. Her life was depressing as fuck at this point.

She even had a breakdown in one of her classes Friday and was told to go home. True couldn't hold it no matter how bad she wanted to and just started letting the tears go. She knew she had embarrassed herself and didn't even want to return. At this point, she was thinking about doing online school.

"Okay, nevermind." Kash sighed deeply going into True's closet. She had got out a an comfortable outfit and set it on the bed once she was done. She went into True's dresser where her panties and bras were and got out a matching set. "How about you go take a shower and wash your hair?"