𝟏𝟑.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes.

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟑
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟐:𝟒𝟖𝐏𝐌

I SAT IN MY GAMING CHAIR as I played Grand Theft Auto V. Ian have shit else to do which sucked 'cause normally I'd be at work. Mazi forced me to call today and the rest of this week off to spend time with her. It's not that I didn't want to, but she was cutting me off from making my money and Ian play about that.

She wanted for me to spend time with her but she was in the bathroom with her homegirl while doing her hair. Be for real, I definitely could have been at work. And no I don't work at that dusty ass Zaxby's anymore. I worked at Amazon and on the side I doordashed.

I wasn't really doing shit on Grand Theft Auto but driving around. Call it what you want, but this shit was peaceful as fuck. Especially while listening to music? Hell yeah and driving onna highway? Hell the fuck yeah.

"Yeah, girl. He right here playing GTA." Mazi came out the bathroom and I looked at her 'cause who the fuck asking about me. Per usual, I had a mug on my face. "Bae, why you lookin' like that?"

"'Cause who the fuck asking about me."

"...my friend. She just wanted to know where you was at. I told her you ain't been spending time with me or whatever. I'm gone call you back later, girl." She said and hung up coming to where I was. "Get off the game."

"You need to stop telling yo' friends shit about our relationship too. One of them lil bitches gone text me talking 'bout 'you a lame ass nigga'. You be telling them when we arguing and shit, that ain't cool. They don't need to know anything about our relationship, Mazi. I'm a private ass person."

"And you want our relationship to be private? You literally don't post me and don't be calling my friends bitches."

"You disregarded everything I just said. I'm about to go to work." I sucked my teeth getting off the game.