𝟐𝟑.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 1:23PM

(okay before we start, I'm changing Ava's age. She was 2 before but she's 4 now & is in pre-k.)

"I'M SO DAMN MAD." Kash said once the call connected. I looked in the background which looked like she was in the car. Her hair was everywhere and that made me sit up in the bed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I'm already mad because the professor said we had class today when yesterday he said that it'd be canceled. I promised Ava that I'd get her from school today and I felt like I wouldn't be able to. So, the whole time I was in class I was panicking and I couldn't focus. Thankfully, he let us out early and I just left from Ava's school. Anyways, the bitch at the front had a whole ass attitude. Ian do shit to the bitch. All I did was say I was here for Ava, she rolled her eyes, and just did the most. She asked for my ID and snatched it out my hand."

"I'm really trying to stay calm because again that's where Ava goes to school at. So, once she was done and was handing me my shit back I snatched it from her. She ain't like that and start doing the most. Just yelling and at this point I can't keep calm anymore. So, I started putting my hair in a ponytail because bitch what you doing allat for. You talking allat so let's hope your hands can match."

"With her being loud, people started coming in the front trying to keep us from fighting. I'm telling them what happened and somebody went to get Ava. She kept doing a whole lot and I was getting tired. So I moved around from her co-workers and punched that bitch in her mouth. Her goofy ass held her mouth shocked and everything. Had that bitch shook." She laughed and I shook my head.

crazy ass.

"I most likely would have done the same thing, but what did she expect? You was putting your hair in a ponytail did she not get that y'all was about to fight? She just stood there shocked, that's embarrassing. Did allat shit just— where Ava?"