𝟑𝟑.

TUESDAY, FEB

TUESDAY, FEB. 13
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 10:01AM

"Kash."

"Kash."

"Bae."

"Baby."

"Mama."

"Marie."

"Kashlynn."

"Whatttttt?" I made a face while looking at Judas.

"You wouldn't have to be irritated if you answered the 1st time I called you. Why you doing a nigga like this? I said I apologize and I even admitted where I went wrong. What else can I do? I bought you flowers, I bought you food, and you still ain't talking to me." He stated.

"It's the fact that I needed you and you weren't there for me. Like I understand you had to be there for my brother as well, but you completely forgot about me! You didn't even text or call me. Imagine if I did that to you. Imagine! It hurts."

He sighed. "I apologize and it won't happen again, bae. I been here with you trying to make sure you good, but you shutting a nigga out."

"'Cause instead Amiri could have came over here or I could have went over there and you could have comforted the both of us. Like you stayed over there for a good 3 or 4 days, probably more than that." I shrugged shaking my head before going into the bathroom so I could separate these clothes.

"And that shit won't happen again."

"Yeah, okay. You gone have to show me. Fuck what you say, your actions prove it." I stopped what I was doing to look at him.

"And my thing is, how am I suppose to prove it if you not letting me? You shutting me out, Kashlynn."

He was right but I just didn't like the fact how he left me when I needed him too.