𝟎𝟑.

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏𝟖𝐓𝐇𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟗:𝟒𝟓𝐀𝐌

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏𝟖𝐓𝐇
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟗:𝟒𝟓𝐀𝐌

"DAD." I said once the call had connected. He was probably at work, but I really needed him to clarify something right quick. 'Cause my mom was really playing with my feelings and I was already emotional. Think my cycle coming, hate it here. Literally.

"Yeah princess?" He looked in the camera. From the background I could tell he was at work. "What you need? And why the fuck you look like that?"

"Your wife playing game, well ex-wife because I heard y'all getting a divorce. Why you so happy, you ain't sad? You suppose to be crying listening to Rod Wave saying how you want her back."

"True, girl, child what the fuck is you talking 'bout. Yo' momma sat up here and pranked yo' ass and I would have thought you'd know when you getting prank. You a Youtuber, how you ain't know that? Me and your momma innis forever, she know that and you should know that too. Shake my head." He laughed.

Now I felt stupid because I was really about to cry.

"Oh, good. Whew, I was about to shed a couple tears. What you doing?"

"I'm at work, girl. Why the fuck your stomach rumbling so loud? When the last time you ate and if you say something Ion like I'ma beat yo' ass."

"Can't beat my ass if I'm twenty eight hours away." I mumbled. "I haven't ate, I just woke up."

"You a damn lie. You wake up at four every single day. Why you not eating?"

"Well I'm tired of eating out, but I don't know how to cook anything. I want a home cooked meal." I shrugged frowning because I really wanted some Soul Food. Ou especially some Mac and Cheese. I love some Mac and Cheese, but I just refuse to get it from a restaurant. They always fucking some shit up.