𝟐𝟓.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes.

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 12:44PM

"WHO IS SHE?" My ex, Miren questioned standing in front of me with her hands on her hip. I sucked my teeth annoyed and confused 'cause Ian know what the fuck or who the fuck she was talking about. "Hello! You act like you can't hear?"

"Ion know why you messed with her crazy ass." Lyric shook her head while Kel and Sin chuckled. Lyric told me not to mess with her, but I did and this is where it got me. Regretting it? Yes.

"Lyric, girl." Miren looked at Lyric before averting them back to me. "Who is the bitch, Legend! Who is she and why you so damn comfortable letting her inside your house. You haven't even known her for that damn long, but you dated me for 6 months and never let me inside."

Oh, she was talking about True.

"Watch yo' damn mouth, Miren. Why you worried about her being in my house fa'? We not together no more and you's a damn lie. As soon as I trusted you to be in my house, you stole the most valuable shit. Literally lied about the shit and everything, but didn't even know you was on camera."

"Bet." She laughed nodding her head before slapping me and I sighed deeply. I already wasn't even feeling today since the bullshit that occured last night. That's why I was here now at the basketball court to clear my damn head. "Tell that bitch I want my one. Did a whole dumb ass video. Ain't nobody supporting yo' ass."

"Aight." I said grabbing my things. My mood was ruined.

"Aight? Lol. Not you trying to act nonchalant. Boy, you know I'm hurting your feelings. You's a dumb ass nigga. You wanna be loved so bad, nobody will ever love yo' goofy ass, but your parents." She said laughing getting in my face and I pushed her back some. "Don't touch me!"