𝟎𝟖.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes.

𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟕𝐓𝐇
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟔:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌

KJ AND I WAS SITTING IN THE CAR eating some ChickFilA while we listened to Slow Down by Bobby V. I'm glad he was eating because again it was very unhealthy. And after talking about everything I felt so much better. Like I was getting constant butterflies and I could just tell I wouldn't regret this.

If you looked at KJ and his siblings you would never assume they been through bad shit. Hearing that KJ father had left him and started another family hurt me. It had me questioning myself too because why? Then his ex girlfriend use to abuse him like I wanted to fight her now. 'Cause why? Like bitch.

I saw you walking
Down on Melrose
You looked like an angel
Straight out of Heaven, girl

I was blown away by
Your sexiness
All I have to do is
Catch up to you

"Slow down I just wanna get to know you, but don't turn around 'cause that pretty round thing looks good to me." KJ sung lowly as he dipped a fry in the Polynesian Sauce. "Slow down never seen anything so lovely."

"This song so good."

"I'm glad you listen to music like this. Who else you listen to?" He looked at me.

"I like— love Bryson Tiller, H.E.R, Jhené Aiko, Kehlani, PartyNextDoor, Summer Walker, SZA, and yeah. I just started liking Brent Faiyaz in the group he's in, Sonder. It's rare that I listen to Hip Hop music, but when I do I be turnt."

"Shidddd, I can tell from Friday when you, Kova, Orlando, and Urijah was rapping." He laughed.

"I really love listening to music like it puts me in a better mood. Sometimes I can just be in my room playing music loudly on my speaker and be dancing. Or I could be singing my heart out."