𝟎𝟒.

𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟎𝐓𝐇𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟔𝐏𝐌

𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟎𝐓𝐇
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟔𝐏𝐌

"MOM I HAVE A QUESTION." I said pausing Black Lightning. This would be my third time watching this. I was only watching this for Khalil 'cause he fine. I really hated how they did him.

"And I might have an answer."

"Can you go to the store for me? Please. If you say yes well regardless you gone say yes. So, can you get me some Snickers, Pads, and some water."

"Your dad and I asked if you wanted something from the store and what did you say?"

"No."

"Okay then and you been home all day. You could have went to the store. Your dad and I aren't stopping at anymore stores then we already have. We like two hours away from you, go to the store."

"Mommmmm!" I dragged feeling myself about to cry.

"Go to Walmart, bye." She hung up and I slid off the bed so I can be dramatic and stomp my feet. I had really bad cramps and I didn't feel like going to the store. I just wanted to lay in my bed but no. I had to go to the store because my momma wanna tell me no like girl what?

Do she even love me?

After I had my five minute tantrum, I grabbed my necessities and headed to my car. It was really dark out, and I was always told to watch my surroundings. I did it everywhere I went, it became a habit.

As soon as I got in the car I wasted no time locking the doors and pulling off. I connected my phone to the aux as I stopped at a stop sign. I decided to play Timeless Interlude by Bryson Tiller 'cause his music helped, lol.

That's right, I tried to give you everything
Now you say you movin' onto better things

"Left me here with nothing, you took everything when can we discuss it?" I sung. I didn't know if these Walmarts were opened 24/7 but I really hope it was. I'd hate to drive there and it wasn't.