𝟎𝟕.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes

𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟕𝐓𝐇
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟓:𝟑𝟓𝐏𝐌

I KNOCKED ON THE DOOR waiting impatiently for True to open the door. She had been ignoring me since the night of Friday. I felt like she was playing with a nigga feelings and I wasn't for that. I wasn't with allat of immature ass shit. However, I didn't want to assume that she was playing with my feelings 'cause what if something happened? That's why I was at her door.

I knocked again, but this time harder and pressed on the Ring doorbell that she had. I knew she was here because her car was here so that really just led me to think she really was ignoring me.

After a few minutes passed I heard the locks being let loose before the door opened revealing True. She rolled her eyes opening the door so I could come inside. I furrowed eyebrows because what the fuck did I do to her? Fuck is she rolling her eyes at me fa'? Hope them shits get stuck. What Caresha said? Real bad.

"What the fuck is you rolling your eyes for?" I backed her up into the wall as I smelled the Champagne Toast Lotion she had on. "You act like you can't speak?"

"KJ." She looked everywhere else but at me and I sucked my teeth as I grabbed her chin roughly so she could look at me.

"I'm not with allat immature shit, True. How you gone say you feel this and that way too, we exchange number and now you ignoring me? Why you playing with my feelings? If you ain't know it yet, yes I want you and that shit wasn't hard to tell. Ian finna express how I feel fa' no reason. Ontop of that you think a nigga playin'. We gone stay right here till you talk."

"And that's the thing."

"What's the thing, True?"

"With us confessing about how we feel about one another and the feelings that we get, reality set in for me. I started thinking about my previous relationship."