𝟐𝟗.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes.

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 12
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 7:55PM

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" I asked Legend for the sixth time. This whole day he'd been treating me real nice. He's been showering me with plethora of gifts from expensive ass stores. He's been saying how much he likes me and cares for me. So, I could only assume he was planning something nice, but I just wanted to know where we were headed.

But it was crystal clear he wasn't going to tell me so I decided to just sit back and enjoy the music. I would've said enjoy the ride, but how? Lmao. The only thing that could be heard was my favorite song by Brent Faiyaz— Rehab.

"If you ain't nasty, don't at me I been working all day. I like to run the street 'til it's dark out and then come home and blow your back out, I hope that's okay." I sung lowly.

Honestly if I was to look back at the day Legend and I had met in the hallway, I wouldn't expect for us to turn out like this. Like I would have thought we would still be friends or whatever. It clearly took a turn that night because I couldn't help myself.

I've always noticed Legend in school. Yeah from the professor calling his name for participating all the time, but I've always noticed him. Legend was fine as fuck, really fine. He had tattoos— a lot of that might I had. His lips were plump— just know he was fine as fuck.

Literally every time I thought about him I was horny. But aside from that, Legend was different and if that wasn't visible then... He was different from Brazil especially. He didn't make me beg for attention, it was already there. He didn't leave me when he found out huge news unlike KJ did.

And this was the happiest I've felt in awhile. I spoke about how my happiness never lasted for eternity, but this is the longest it lasted.

"Alright we here." Legend spoke turning the car off. Next thing I heard was the door shutting and then my door opening. He took my seatbelt off and held my hand as I got out the car.