𝟎𝟔.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟓𝐓𝐇
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟐:𝟒𝟗𝐏𝐌

"TRUE, WHY? I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY." My dad picked up the phone and I frowned. I felt like he was getting tired of me calling momma every single day. Yesterday and today he picked up her phone and did this. I felt unwanted and I felt like I was being dramatic, but oh well. I personally felt like it was nothing wrong with me wanting to talk to them every day. They should cherish it.

"Why what?" I asked eating some Grapes. I really liked the purple Grapes and I loved when you bit into it all the juice— nevermind. "If you don't want to talk to me just say that."

"I'm not saying that, but you call every single day. Can I get time with my wife?"

"You do get time with her more time than I get literally, but that's literally what you saying. So, when I stop calling don't say 'oh, why you don't call anymore', 'cause right now I feel like I'm bothering you."

And I hated feeling like I was bothering people, literally.

I didn't even give him time to speak I just hung up. I went to mute his messages because I knew he was going to text me off his phone. Tuh, all together I put my phone on DND. Hahahahaha bitch.

After I finished my Grapes, I went into my room and connected my phone to my speaker. Ion know, I was in the mood to listen to music and clean up. So, I put on Canceled by Bryson Tiller. He definitely puts his ass in all his songs, as he should.

Did you not, not tell me not to say another lie
Not to play with you and I, I
Know somebody like you is hard to find

"Put a guard up for my— I know them niggas watchin'. They been scheming up and plotting."

I took the cover and sheets off the bed before taking it to the Laundry Room. I put some washing powder in before I put the cover and sheets in. I went back up to my room and began picking up all the clothes and whatever else was on the phone. Yeah basically I was about to deep clean which included organizing my dressers, wiping things down, sweeping, and moping.