𝟏𝟖.

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 4:46PM

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 4:46PM

TRUE SAT IN THE CAR as she decided whether or not she wanted to go in for Ms.Lorelai's cookout. Kash decided not to go because she knew that Ava wouldn't want to be around a bunch of people she didn't know. All she asked was for True to bring her a plate back because all she cared about was the food. Kash was a real fat ass.

True didn't understand why Ms.Lorelai even invited her anyways. Her and KJ was broken up and if Ms.Lorelai couldn't catch on, she didn't want anything to do with them either. Not that they've done anything wrong, but because it would be weird.

She got out the car getting her essentials. She went ahead and made her way down the driveway and into the garage since it was open for people to come in at. True twisted the doorknob so it could open and as she made her way inside she smelled the aroma of food. That also let her know that she hasn't eaten anything since earlier so she was beyond starving.

As she looked around she seen people that she seen last time she was here. So, there was no need for her to be scared since she had already met them. She made her way into the kitchen since that's where Ms.Lorelai was at and since this was her house, she didn't want to be rude and not speak.

Walking into the kitchen, she spotted Ms.Lorelai two bestfriends— Dallas and Naomi. True didn't like them, she had a feeling about the two being messy. She averted her eyes to Ms.Lorelai seeing that she was cooking, as she should.

"Hey, Ms.Lorelai." I spoke getting her attention. A smile plastered on her face and she stopped what she was doing to give me a hug. "You doing okay?"

"I'm doing fine, I thought you weren't going to come today." She pulled away. "Remember, Dallas and Naomi?"

"Yeah, hey." I waved to them not really caring about them. "You need help with anything?"