𝟏𝟏.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes.

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟗𝐓𝐇
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟔𝐀𝐌

HEARING A PHONE RING, my eyes popped open immediately and I looked on my nightstand where my phone was to see my mom calling. Instead of answering right away, I looked to the left spotting Kaire. He was laying on my chest, but I could've sworn I was laying on his chest before we went to sleep. He was laid in between my legs, this was cute, but how could I manage to get my phone without waking him up?

I was so comfortable that I didn't feel the need to move. It's like with Kaire in my presence, I felt safe. It was like I didn't have to worry about anything because he was there to protect me. Last night, I really needed someone. He was there, he was my shoulder to cry on.

He gave some good ass advice as well that also stuck with me. It wasn't my fault, I was slowly accepting everything for what it was.

Sighing, I looked down at Kaire once more. He was sleeping so comfortably and heavy, but I needed to get up and start my day. With that being said, I pushed him off me softly, and he groaned scooting over. I sighed again as I slid off the bed, grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom.

I went ahead handled my business which consisted of taking a shower and doing whatever else after. Once I finished it was 11PM, and Kaire was still in the bed sleeping. He acting like I put my pussy on him 'cause— nevermind. Lol.

I exited the room and pressed on the notification where I missed my mom's call.

momma💗
Connecting...

"What was you doing?" She asked setting her phone up which allowed me to see she was packing up.

"When you called I was sleeping." I went into the Laundry room so I could put Kaire clothes in the dryer. Therefore when he awakes, he can take a shower without waiting for his clothes.