15. Markus

I can't believe Neo. He really almost made me think he was kicking me out of the house. I'm so relieved that it was only about me moving into his room. Though I was still to upset about the situation to actually be happy about our relationship development. After Neo and I finished eating, he took our plates back to the kitchen to clean them. I stayed seated, still pouting. Neo ended up chuckling at me when he returned.

  "Are you ready to go back upstairs?" Neo asked, stretching his hand out to me.

  "Yeah." I grabbed his hand and stood from my seat. We made our way back upstairs in silence. Once upstairs and in my room, Neo immediately went to my closet. He started taking clothes out and carrying them across the hall.

  "We aren't going to use boxes?" I asked, very confused.

  "No, of course not. My room is on;y across the hall. It's inconvenient and more time consuming." He responded.

  "Whatever you say I guess. Are we going to put everything away immediately then?"

  "No, we'll lay all your items on my bed neatly. Then put everything away. I need to move my stuff around to make room for yours."

  "Then why not do that first?"

  "Because I can't think clearly when it comes to you. Now help me out with your stuff."

  "Okay, you're the boss." He stopped in his tracks to turn around and give me a look. I gave him a cheeky smile before helping him out. It is my stuff of course. Together it took us an hour and a half to get all of my stuff moved into his room. We started with the closet, the dresser, then the book shelfs, my desk, under the bed, then the bathroom. I had forgotten how much stuff I had. It's a good thing I didn't put any posters up. But why did I have to go and get super comfy in the room?

  Because we didn't know how long we were going to be using said room.

  Which is why I shouldn't have gotten comfy.

  "You can go ahead and put your bathroom supplies away. I never used much of the space. In the meantime, I'll be working on rearranging my closet and dresser." Neo's voice cut in.

  "Okay" I grabbed my stuff and entered his bathroom. Holy hell. It's bigger than the one at home. Neo's bathroom contained a bathtub and standing shower. They were two separate items. Of course there was a toilet and sink. Those are kind of needed in a bathroom. He did have two sinks though, which is interesting. There were cupboards and drawers underneath the sinks. There was also a cabinet in the bathroom. It all seemed slightly unnecessary for one person though.

  After I finished gawking at the bathroom, I quickly put my things away so that I could help Neo with my clothing. When I went back to the main part of the bedroom, I saw Neo hanging my clothes up his closet. I walked over to Neo to help him but I froze in my tracks. I swear my jaw hit the floor.

  "You have a giant bathroom and a walk-in closet?!" I shrieked.

  "Yes and what about it?" I wanted to strangle him with his nonchalant response.

  "You have an enormous bathroom and a walk-in closet. How? Why?"

  "I'm the son  of the Alpha.The future Alpha if you really want to get into it." He responded. He had stopped what he was doing to put his full attention on me now.

  "Well... when you put it that way" I stretched the words "I guess it makes sense." Neo nodded his head before continuing with his previous task.

  "Soooo. Do you also have a ton of space in your dresser?" I asked curiously.

  "No, my dresser has average spacing."

  "Define average" I say, passing clothes to him, I gotta help him in some way.

  "Same amount of space as the dresser in the room you used."

  "Okay" I say, nodding my head thoughtfully. Neo shook his head at me and continued on with what he was doing. It had taken us another hour and a half to put everything away in his room,  I did end up getting my own desk in his room though.

  "Your cloths will be on the right side of the closet and mine are on the left. Also, the top three drawers in the dresser contain your clothing." Neo told me once we were done.

  "Okay, now what do we do for the remainder of our time?"

  "We can watch some movies or a t.v. series."

  "That sounds like fun." Neo then grabbed a remote form his bedside table. That was when I realized he had a t.v. in his room. You've got to be kidding me. Life is so unfair.

  This shouldn't be so surprising, Markus.

  Shut it Matt. You gotta be at least a little surprised.

  Not really. He is the future Alpha.

  I say it's still not fair.

  Well it's a good thing you're mated to him then.

  You gotta point there.

  Of course I do. It is me.

  "Come sit down Markus and help me pick something to watch." Neo broke me out of the conversation with my wolf.

  "Okay. How about a classic?" I suggested once I was cuddled up against him.

  "Disney"

  "Yes" Neo and I then spent the rest of our day watching movies. We did of course stop to eat meals. It was nice to spend time with my mate cuddled up next to him watching something. I could spend the rest of my life doing this. It was so peaceful. I hope nothing breaks this moment. Or so I washed.