21. Markus

I woke up in the morning confused. Confused as to why I felt both warm and cold. I was also confused as to why I felt sore, mostly in the hip area. I went to move but found I couldn't. That's when I felt a human body tightly wrapped around me. I turned my head enough so that I could see it was Neo who had me locked in his grasp like a boa constrictor. Memories of last night then came flashing through my mind. We finally mated last night! Oh my god! I'm finally one with my mate! And it had never felt much better. The bond between mates was quite extraordinary and not like anything I've ever felt before. My skin felt like it was on fire, delightful sparks spreading across my body.

"Mmm" Neo let out, knocking me into reality. He stretched before letting his eyes flutter open. My heart rate picked up speed a little at the sleepy smile he gave me once his eyes locked onto me.

"Morning." Neo let out. God, his morning voice always did things to me.

I'd like to be fucked by him again. Matt panted, his tail wagging slowly behind him.

I'm right with you.

"Good morning" I happily responded to Neo. Neo pulled me against his body, cuddling me close.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Mmhm" I hummed, nuzzling into his neck. "The best I ever had." I closed my eyes and basked in the feeling of my mate. I could lay there forever.

I thought we were going to have him fuck us again. My horny wolf whined.

Soon, I just want to enjoy this moment right now.

Well, I want to be filled with his pups.

You will eventually.

Markussss.

Maaatt.

"Would you like to go back to the house and wash off?" Neo suddenly asked, cutting off the argument I was having with my wolf.

"Will you fuck me again if we do?" I asked, my ears instantly perked up.

"If that's what you would like, then yes." He growled out low in his throat.

"Yes, please" I responded instantly. Neo's eyes flashed before he immediately stood up. He picked me up quickly, wrapping me in the blanket like a burrito before practically running back home.

Haha, impatient much?

If our mate was truly impatient, he would have fucked us right then and there.

Is that what you think?

That's what I know. Matt stated matter of factly.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Hmph. Matt turned around, sticking his nose in the air. Don't believe me then Markus. He huffed out. My wolf could be such a drama queen sometimes.

Rude. I am a king, not a queen. Get it right.

I thought you were going to ignore me. I smirked.

I will now, thank you very much. He huffed before laying his head on top of his paws. Shortly after, Neo arrived at our house. Yes, I've started calling it ours. I finally got used to living there with him. Neo quickly climbed the ladder and moved towards his room as quickly as possible. I'm pretty sure I saw our younger brothers cuddled on the couch together. Aww, so cute.

Once in his bathroom, Neo sat me down on the toilet seat before moving to turn on the shower. He spent a couple of minutes getting the water to the right temperature before turning around back to me. He pulled me to my feet, letting the banket drop to the floor. We both carefully got into the shower together.

"Mmm" I moaned out, feeling the warm water hit my body. Neo chuckled as he watched me melt underneath the fantastic heat of the water. Neo grabbed a washcloth and put my favorite scented soap on it. He then very carefully rubbed it over my body causing content hums to leave my lips. After he was done soaping me up, he rubbed shampoo into my hair before doing the same with the conditioner. Of course, rinsing my hair out before doing the latter I was basically putty in his hands by the time he was done. Neo went to wash himself but I stopped him from doing so.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"Let me do it for you." I responded, already reaching for the cloth.

"You really want to?" He quirked a questioning brow towards me.

"Yes" I enthusiastically nodded. He relented and let me wash him like he did for me. Though I will admit, I had to get on my tiptoes in order to reach his hair. He chuckled at me for it. After I was done, we stepped out of the shower. Neo toweled me off before towling himself off too. He then picked me up bridal style, walking us to the bed. He laid me down gently and kissed me softly on the lips before laying down next to me. He was such a gentleman. It was so sweet. It had my horny wolf laying on his back panting.

I rolled over to look at Neo. I studied his face from his bright dazzling eyes down to his loving smile. I stared at his lips for a few seconds before leaning into him. I pressed my lips against his softly. Neo leaned in, putting an arm around my waist and a hand on my head. He deepened the kiss pulling my head closer to him. Neo licked my lips asking for entrance that I happily gave to him. I moaned when our tongues entwined together. Neo rolled on top of me, pressing our members together. He slowly rocked against me while kissing me passionately. I moaned into Neo's dominating mouth as he rocked his sinful hips against mine. Neo pulled away to kiss down my neck, mouthing at my mating mark as he trailed his hands down my sides. I shivered and squirmed against his touch. Neo grabbed ahold of my pulsating member, causing my breath to hitch and my body to jolt. Neo continued stroking me as his lips lowered down my chest reaching my hardened nipples.

"Neo" I moaned out, "please"

"Hmm? He hummed against my chest. I let out a moan when he gave my member a harsh tug.

"I... I want" I tried getting out through my panting.

"Want what?" Neo asked, lifting his head to stare into my eyes.

"Release, please" I begged, giving him pleading eyes. Neo smirked at me before suddenly moving his hand faster. I started squirming at the sudden change of pace.

"Ah" I let out when I felt Neo press a finger inside me. He added another, watching me as I came undone at his touch. I was getting closer to my release when Neo suddenly pulled away from me. A whine left my lips at the sudden emptiness. I heard Neo chuckle at my desperation for him to continue.

"I'll give you something even better" Neo growled out. I looked down to see him push his pulsating member into my fluttering hole.

"Aaah" I threw my head back as he pushed into me. We both lay panting one he was all in, letting me adjust to his girth. I started to move my hips once I was ready, wanting him to move. Neo pulled out slowly before pushing back in, roughly hitting my prostate head on. I threw my head back moaning in pleasure. I scraped my nails down his back as he went at a faster pace. The sound of skin against skin and moaning filled my ears as Neo thrusted into me. Neo leaned down kissing me as our hips rocked together. I moaned into his mouth as he pounded into me unrelentlessly. I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm...close" I panted out after pulling my head away.

"Me too" Neo growled out. His thrusts got even faster as we both climbed closer to our peak. I let out a loud moan as I released, squeezing Neo's member in the process. Neo let out a low growl in my ear as he filled me up inside, causing me to come again at the feeling of his hot juices. Neo pulled out and fell next to me. The both of us panted for air as we came down from our high.

We both looked over at each other, smiling. I let out a giggle as Neo pecked me on the lips and pulled me into him. He brought us under the covers and held me close as we both caved into sleep.