20. Neo

Today was the day. It was the day I was going to try to complete the mating bond with Markus. He doesn't know I'm planning to mate tonight because I did want it to happen naturally. It's only been two weeks since I told him I wanted to complete the bond. Though Markus thinks we're going on one of our regular dates.

I'm so nervous.

It's okay Neo. Just pretend like it's a normal date that we'll finish the night off by ravaging our mate. Nick said, trying to calm me down.

It's the ravaging part that I'm nervous about. What if I hurt him? What if I'm not good enough?

Markus is our mate, Neo. We know how to pleasure him well, and he will let us now if it hurts.

Are you sure it'll be okay?

Completely.

If you're so sure then. I grumbled.

Just go to our mate already. I want to get on with this date so that I can finally be one with him. I don't know how much longer I can take. Nick whined.

"Hey Neo, you ready to go?" Markus asked before I could respond to Nick.

"Absolutely! Here, I got these for you." I presented Markus with the bouquet of flowers I had gotten for him. They were a mix of pink, red, and white roses.

"You got me flowers?! They're beautiful, I love them. Thank you Neo." Markus gushed with slightly flushed cheeks. "Though are they for a special occasion?"

"No. I got them for you because I felt like it. Now let's go out." I grabbed ahold of his hand and led him out of the room. I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye and took a moment to appreciate his outfit. Markus was wearing black leggings that showed his ass perfectly. He was also wearing a gray sweatshirt that was oversized enough to fall off his right shoulder. He tousled his hair a little bit, and to finish off his look, he was wearing black lace up boots. He looked sexy, cute, and comfy. I almost decided to skip the little picnic setup I had and take him straight to bed. The only reason why I stopped myself from doing so is because I wanted to take this slowly. I also wanted this to be a moment we both enjoyed.

I continued walking with Markus out of the house and into the woods. I led him to a clearing that I had discovered a few years ago. The space was surrounded by a circle of trees that helped make it seem like there was privacy. There were still some flowers scattered all over despite the months growing colder. There were also some bushes scattered around the space. The scattered flowers and bushes helped make the space feel even more romantic. A little ways into the secluded area, there was a pond about 20 feet in diameter with rocks aligning along the one side. Earlier today, at six in the morning, I came out here to string up some fairy lights. I had also set out a black and gray blanket with a picnic basket. I couldn't wait to see Markus's reaction to this little setup I have.

"Woah" came Markus. I looked down to see his expression. His eyes were wide with excitement as he looked around him. He let go of my hand to go inspect a patch of flowers before moving onto the pond.

"This is so beautiful, Neo. How did you find this place?" Markus asked me, looking back with wonder.

"I stumbled across it while exploring the forest a few years ago." I answered. I went over and sat next to him by the pond. "Do you want to eat first? Or go for a swim?"

"We didn't bring food with us." Markus told me while watching a couple of frogs hop around the water. Instead of answering, I simply gently grabbed his chin between my thumb and forefinger, and directed his head toward the picnic layout. A small gasp left his mouth once his eyes caught sight of it.